We stayed in room 4 on Thursday 11th July 2013. Easy enough to find with sat nav, the b&b looked very pretty from the outside. Free on street parking (with parking pass supplied own arrival). Check in very quick with a friendly, professional welcome. Our room was quite small but beautifully decorated......think Laura Ashley! Excellent location....5 minute walk to the centre of town and the Roman baths....great value for money, perfect luxury without being stuffy. We will definitely recommend and return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brindleys is our luxury, bijou boutique B&B in an excellent, peaceful location, just 5-7 minutes level walk from the very centre of Bath, offering 6 individually designed rooms, with stunning furnishings and decor, high-spec ensuites, complimentary on-street parking, award winning breakfasts, high speed WiFi and lots of little extra touches, to make your stay special. At Brindleys, our guiding principle is to offer exceptional accommodation and service, so guests feel they are 'home from home.' We want your stay to be one you remember and want to tell your friends. We believe that a few things about a boutique B&B hotel are key - comfortable beds, immaculate bathrooms, fresh flowers and a hearty breakfast with a high standard of service in a convenient location. That is what Brindleys is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Brindleys Boutique B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brindleys Boutique Bed And Breakfast Hotel
- Brindleys Boutique Hotel Bath