“Lovely Rooms & Tasty Well Cooked Breakfasts”

Brindleys Boutique B & B
Ranked #8 of 155 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon. We found the whole décor very much to our taste. The people running the hotel were very well mannered and were also so keen to help or provide advice when asked.

The breakfast each morning was very tasty with a continental or cooked breakfast on offer. I made sure that I never missed one.

The hotel is located within a 10 minute walk to the centre of Bath which involves a nice walk past the cricket ground on the way.

My only gripe is that you can hear people in the hallways very clearly which is a little annoying if your looking for a little privacy. But the hotel is in a quiet area and we never had a bad nights sleep.

All in all a lovely hotel and one I would recommend others to stay in, if ever in Bath

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamo1981

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I chose this lovely B&B based on TA reviews, and I am happy to add my voice to the chorus of praise for this sweet B&B. Exactly as advertised on its own website, the decor is cute, without crossing the line into kitsch. Room 5 was inviting, peaceful and brought a smile to my face without falling into the Jane Austen cliche. Extremely quiet, easy to find, this is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful town of Bath. Loved that though the structure seems historic, the bathroom was very modern.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor, but the energetic team was happy to carry up my suitcase!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank SJRoss
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Brindleys provided everything we needed and more for our short break in Bath. It is situated very conveniently to the city centre, making stepping out for sightseeing, shopping and dinner very easy indeed.
We had room 6, which is tastefully furnished and very comfortable. I loved the fresh flowers in the room - a lovely touch. Breakfast was delicious and the hosts very welcoming and friendly. We will definitely return, next time for longer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Trying to get a room in Bath over Easter is the equivalent of finding a needle in a haystack!!! And was we lucky to be gifted with a cancellation to get in at Brindley's.
With being virgin's to boutique B&B's, what a start, great location, room was beautiful (Room 3!), the hosts very friendly, and a smashing breakfast! I haven't seen my other half eat 2 full english breakfasts over a weekend, ever!
Great service with a smile, very relaxed, and actually made the weekend as lovely as it was!
Oh, and thank you for the Prosecco, perfect touch to celebrate our Anniversary!
Highly recommended, Jason & Christine! x

Room Tip: Any Room!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Lovely place. Beautiful Furnishing. Great Breakfast. Found the KitKats. I was using it purely as part of a business trip, so ideal for this purpose with good internet connections & reasonable TV channel choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank karennadkarniruffle
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Thank you so very much for making my boyfriends birthday so very special. We stayed in room 2 which is beautiful, the attention to detail and quality here are amazing, the shower is wonderful as are the staff! I cannot recommend enough and we are already planning our next trip. It's rare to receive such 5 star service and quality and it is so appreciated. I can see why the reviews are so fab. Thank you also for the little bottles of prosecco you got for my boyfriends birthday. We also could not have asked for more for our breakfast- yum! Thank you again xx Andrea and Patrick x

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andreagrace20
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Set just in the right place away from the busy centre but just close enough to walk in. Building gorgeous along with the lovely décor inside. Our room was fab, perfect for us. All the extra little touches make this place special.

Food delicious and hosts very friendly and helpful.

Would stay again definitely, well worth the cost. Highly recommend for anyone on a city break or romantic weekend away.

Room Tip: Would imagine all rooms fab!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple