“Great cakes and friendly staff!”
Review of Rosarios

Rosarios
Ranked #2 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Rosarios is a cozy and quirky sicily-themed cafe locating on one of Bath's oldest streets. Rosarios offers its own uniquely blended Italian coffee and a large selection of gluten-free cakes and dishes. Rosarios is a great place for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Rosarios serves a full range of the finest quality leaf teas. Our dishes are made of specially selected locally sourced ingredients. Both of our home-made Sicilian lemon cakes and coffee and walnut cakes are gluten free. Most of our small Sicilian cakes are also gluten free. You may also enjoy having a glass of Italian red, white, Peroni, cider, or a selection of non-alcoholic drink over your food. Pop in to give us a try! We'd love to see you at Rosasrios.
Bath
“Great cakes and friendly staff!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fantastic cakes, infact too many to choose my favourite. Staff are so friendly here and service alwasy great!

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great cafe”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Called in on a Bank Holiday Monday morning, as we wanted something a bit cheaper for breakfast than our (otherwise excellent) hotel was offering. Excellent coffee, very tasty sausage sandwich and scrambled eggs and bacon. Efficient and friendly service. Strongly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
Lot-et-Garonne, France
“Excellent quality and value”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I love this little Deli and Café. It is a total gem tucked away at the end of Northumberland Place, one of the little pedestrian side streets in Bath. It could easily be missed which would be a shame. There are some seats outside, a downstairs area with limited seating but then another floor upstairs. The whole place is full of character which includes the owner. Even though I'm a bit of Costa person, I always go here when I'm in Bath because the coffee is so good. My husband and I sometimes share one of their round cheesecakes (delicious!) but today I was in Bath early and had a FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST which consisted of two good sized rashers of quality bacon, a fried egg done to perfection (for me anyway), a large herby sausage, baked beans and lots of mushroom slices. All topped off with toast. For my large cappuccino and the breakfast I paid £10.40 which for the centre of Bath is excellent value all round. They also do quite a range of loose leaf teas as well if you don't just want ordinary. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Really impressed”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Visited today with my boyfriend was very impressed with the service and the food. Great location too, nice and quiet. Will be back to try more on the menu. Boyfriend now obsessed with cannoli :)

1 Thank Tess R
“Just brilliant ”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We have struggled to find somewhere in bath to have decent coffee/ food at a reasonable price.

We came across this place by accident but will be going back again, you receive a warm
Welcome the second you walk in and the selection of cakes
alone makes you want to stay for the day !
Cannot rate this place enough, our new favourite place in bath but like others have mentioned , we don't want to shout about it as we want it for ourselves !!!

Been to Rosarios? Share your experiences!