“Breakfast ”

Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Contemporary, British, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quirky, eccentric and playful the Cosy Club offers informal casual dining, drinking and lounging in a homely and family friendly environment.'Think gents club meets village hall meets cricket pavilion.'
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delightful breakfast at the cosy club with our family of five adults. Good service and good food enjoyed by all.

DomHutchinson, Manager at Cosy Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Fahyjt,

We are very proud of our Breakfast's here and Cosy Club and I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

See you soon!

Dom

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cosy Club is a beautiful quirky bar and cafe/restaurant with amazing decor serving grill and tapas dishes. Visited recently with friends when in Bath for a few days. Initially went in for some drinks, we were so impressed decided to have a meal. Don't usually enjoy restaurant chains but this is a very small bar/restaurant chain and it was perfect. Great atmosphere and the cuisine was delicious and extremely good value. Service excellent. Highly recommended.

Hi Charles,

I'm glad to hear that our menu impressed you so much that you decided to stay for a meal which you enjoyed so much.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My lovely wife and children treated me to a brunch at Cosy Club on Fathers Day. As usual, we enjoyed the interesting decor, although it was pretty cramped. Back to back with the child sitting behind my chair.

Service was reasonably punctual for drinks orders, and then OK for ordering food. But the wait for food was inordinately long.

I ordered the Thai chicken curry, and my family had other dishes. This is the first time in my life I've seen a Thai Green Curry with no sauce whatsoever! It literally looked and tasted as though it had been drained and dried after cooking. See the photo.

I asked for some sauce which was forthcoming in a small gravy boat. Barely enough to wet the curried chicken and vegetables, and definitely just a scoop of curry paste in water and oil. No sign of any coconut milk at all. Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but I really thought coconut milk was central to Thai curry recipes?

Not sure we'll visit there again. Really disappointing.

1  Thank Charlie H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pre-lunch catch up with friends for drinks. Interesting place with lots of different seating (more formal/less formal). Varied drinks menu although we were all a bit underwhelmed by the quality of the drinks...looked good, tasted less good, which was a shame. It got very busy as the lunch crowd came in, which made the place very noisy and cramped. Wouldn't rush back but maybe it would be better in the evening?

1  Thank IndianaEssex
Cosyclub B, Manager at Cosy Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi IndianaEssex,

All of our drinks are made to set specifications which most of our guests adore however I am sorry to hear that you felt that yours were underwhelming.

We are a very popular destination for lunchtime diners and do indeed get very busy at this time as well as in the evenings so I do highly recommend pre-booking a table for your next visit!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards
Dom Hutchinson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for a spot of lunch the other day, had the fish finger sandwitch with fries. It was OK, food, what you would except from a chain place. it. It came pretty quick after ordering.

I felt though that some members of staff weren't as coridal as they could be. Perhaps they were feeling a bit warn out after a busy breakfast service.

2  Thank SeanMHughes
DomHutchinson, Manager at Cosy Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Sean,

I'm glad to hear that your food arrived promptly after ordering, we don't like to leave our guests hungry for long!

All of our food is made to set recipe cards to ensure every guest gets the same fantastic taste and I'm sorry to hear that it felt too "chainy" for you
While I'm disappointed to hear that you felt our team we're not as cordial as they could have been, I'm certain that on your next visit you will not feel the same!

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards