“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”

Green Park Brasserie
Ranked #85 of 612 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$8 - US$49
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Best Restaurant - Bath Life Awards. Established 1992.In a magnificent, restored station the brasserie is a stylish Restaurant and Bar, serving excellent, fresh, local food in a vibrant, relaxed ambience. The braz features live music 4 evenings per week, Wednesday to Saturday from 7.30 on Wednesday and Thursdays and from 8 on Fridays and Saturdays. An excellent value, early diner menu is available if ordered before 7pm. We also offer a range of fixed price menus for large groups. The lunch and evening enus change seasonally.The bar features a great range of wines by the glass, Butcombe Bitter and Veltins Pilsener on draught, a full range of spirits. The braz has free wi fi, organic Sumatran coffee and 2 large al fresco areas. The brasserie is famous for it's Saturday morning Farmer's Market Breakfast, all ingredients from the adjacent Farmer's Market. Sunday lunch is a relaxed affair, with great roasts including Beef from Hinton Estate and lighter dishes.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

What a lovely restaurant - the staff were efficient and friendly. The live music was great and added to the atmosphere. Although the menu is not extensive the food was excellent - well presented, well cooked and very tasty. Being a 'lone' eater I felt comfortable, which is sometimes difficult in restaurants. I enjoyed my visit that I went back the following evening, as I knew I would enjoy my meal again.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

In Bath with my 17 year old daughter...wanted place to eat and listen to live music. Can't go into pubs quite yet...this place was ideal...good food, atmosphere and some very good jazz..perfect!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I popped in to the Green Park Brasserie as we had a Big Ben discount card, the steak was cooked to perfection, the service was very good and we weren't being hurried even though we spent hours there. The background music turned a meal into a whole evening where we even ordered a cheese board to share after a couple of hours.
The price was reasonable too.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We enjoyed a lovely evening meal here for my girlfriend's birthday. The waiter was extremely friendly and very attentive. He seemed to really care about the food and drink that they were serving, and was able to really sell it up without being at all pushy.

The terrific jazz band really brought a lovely buzz to the place. I tend to enjoy live music a little too much, and tune out of conversation!

The well stocked bar meant we could mix it up with some cocktails and finish off the evening with a nice whisky. One of those places that deliver an overall experience that leaves you with a smile on your face.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

When we arrived the music was quite loud & we asked for it to be turned down, which was no problem. Nice decor, reasonable food, good portion sizes. The music noise rose again, but the woman (manager?) came in and asked if it was too loud and immediately got it turned down. Good service.