“Quick Friday night drink”

Green Park Brasserie
Ranked #112 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$8 - US$49
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Best Restaurant - Bath Life Awards. Established 1992.In a magnificent, restored station the brasserie is a stylish Restaurant and Bar, serving excellent, fresh, local food in a vibrant, relaxed ambience. The braz features live music 4 evenings per week, Wednesday to Saturday from 7.30 on Wednesday and Thursdays and from 8 on Fridays and Saturdays. An excellent value, early diner menu is available if ordered before 7pm. We also offer a range of fixed price menus for large groups. The lunch and evening enus change seasonally.The bar features a great range of wines by the glass, Butcombe Bitter and Veltins Pilsener on draught, a full range of spirits. The braz has free wi fi, organic Sumatran coffee and 2 large al fresco areas. The brasserie is famous for it's Saturday morning Farmer's Market Breakfast, all ingredients from the adjacent Farmer's Market. Sunday lunch is a relaxed affair, with great roasts including Beef from Hinton Estate and lighter dishes.
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Welcomed in with my family and we were well looked after by the lovely staff. The Jazz played by Serena Elizabeth was excellent. A lovely evening

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Ate at this place on a Saturday where most places are insanely crowded.

Booking: Easy and fuss-free with a helpful wait staff on the phone. Got a table booked instantly :)

Food: for 13£, I got a 2 course (must order by 7pm): fish and chips and pear&ginger crumble for dessert.

For the fish and chips: lightly battered, not heavy on the palate :) I asked if I could swap the hand cut chips for sweet potato fries and they were happy to accommodate with no extra charge. Thank you! Portions are good for the fries but slightly small for the fish. I'm ok with it because I'm not a big eater.

Dessert was AMAZING. My crumble came hot and it was extremely delightful. The ginger taste wasn't too overpowering, and the crumble went very well with the clotted cream. Lovely!!

Would recommend this for the food and the live singing/ band that comes at about 8 plus in the evening every Wednesday to Saturday.

Staff was generally friendly. Thanks!! :)

Reviewed 18 June 2015

Really enjoyed our lovely tapas lunch. The service was good and the setting was very enjoyable. Good selection of food and well presented, would recommended it to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Visited for our anniversary dinner and were provided with a complimentary glass of prosecco each on the house when we arrived which was a really lovely touch. Food was lovely, our waitress was really friendly and the live jazz was brilliant. Only negative was the starters were quite bland but apart from that an amazing evening. My last visit was 5 years ago and wish I hadn't waited so long to re-visit!

Reviewed 12 June 2015

Great food, great atmosphere, great selection of drinks and great staff. I spent a weekend in Bath with my wife and happened to see this place advertised. We went along and were blown away by the food selection and quality. There was also live music from a small jazz group that added to the overall veery good experience. We will definately re-visit the next time we are in Bath