“if your in Bath a must visit”

Green Park Brasserie
Ranked #112 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$8 - US$49
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Best Restaurant - Bath Life Awards. Established 1992.In a magnificent, restored station the brasserie is a stylish Restaurant and Bar, serving excellent, fresh, local food in a vibrant, relaxed ambience. The braz features live music 4 evenings per week, Wednesday to Saturday from 7.30 on Wednesday and Thursdays and from 8 on Fridays and Saturdays. An excellent value, early diner menu is available if ordered before 7pm. We also offer a range of fixed price menus for large groups. The lunch and evening enus change seasonally.The bar features a great range of wines by the glass, Butcombe Bitter and Veltins Pilsener on draught, a full range of spirits. The braz has free wi fi, organic Sumatran coffee and 2 large al fresco areas. The brasserie is famous for it's Saturday morning Farmer's Market Breakfast, all ingredients from the adjacent Farmer's Market. Sunday lunch is a relaxed affair, with great roasts including Beef from Hinton Estate and lighter dishes.
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Went here for dinner as the reviews were good and my husband likes live music
it didn't disappoint, food was lovely, staff really friendly and attentive, jazz music brilliant

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Went with some friends for lunch and I was really looking forward to it as I had read some good reviews. They had run out of the burger option so I ordered Cajun chicken instead and a glass of Chardonnay. The chicken was undercooked and had to send it back. When they brought it back it was slightly more cooked but still wasn't right. I left most of it but wasn't asked if had enjoyed it. The Chardonnay tasted of Sauvignon blanc which I dislike. So the whole meal terribly disappointing as was the service. My friends on the other hand enjoyed their meal. Maybe I was unlucky when I chose the dish.

1  Thank tiziana b
Reviewed 23 September 2016

First visit to Bath, loving all of it,and was looking online for somewhere to eat, that wasn't a pub but also not haute cuisine. Saw Green Park Brasserie online took a chance and booked it as it had live entertainment
We were a party of 4, lets say all members of the Senior Citizens club. Green Park brasserie is housed in the former Bath Station, lovely building!
A jazz trio were playing the night we were in and they were fab!!!
We ordered fillet steak, well the flavour was superb, cooked exactly as requested nice and pink, with a delicious peppercorn sauce. My friend had sole and she too was delighted with her meal.
So I can wholeheartedly recommend a visit to this restaurant for a really good steak/fish with live jazz and a good atmosphere

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We were advised to book a restaurant due to the rugby so picked this one. We found the service very good and friendly. As we arrived pre 7 we qualified for the set meal which was good value and also for a lovely bottle of prosecco for £16. The band didn't start playing till 8 rather than the 7.30 advertised but it was enjoyable music. My friend ordered from the pizza menu. This was rather disorganised but when it did come she said it was good (they did miss one of the toppings off!!) you had to order in the courtyard and they can't guarantee when it will come out. Probably better to do,if you are all going to have pizza.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Couldn't believe how quiet Bath on a Friday night is but then you hit the Green Park Brazzerie and find all the fun is in here! Brilliant time!