“Lovely townhouse in a great central location”
Large family bathroom
Roman Baths
Pulteney Weir
Royal Crescent Bath
Ariel view of the Royal Crescent
Welcome from Laura's Townhouse Apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JennyH_42
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely townhouse in a great central location”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

really nice place to stay, we were an extended group of friends wiht 12 people staying. plenty of room and lots of bathrooms. beds very comfy and nicely furnished. good facilities and nice little touches like bottle of champagne left to welcome us.

would definitely recommend. only 1 piece of feedback is that there need to be a few more mugs and glasses otherwise perfect.

Management Response
30 Sep 2014
Thank you for your lovely review and I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry there weren't enough glasses and mugs for your group. We will purchase some more this week and put them in Lady Margaret's before this weekends guests. Thanks for letting us know.
Megan, Laura's Townhouse Apartments
JoSouthse...
Southsea
“Lady Margaret's is a very special house to stay in”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Lady Margaret's is a very beautiful town house. It was spacious, comfortable & so luxurious. It made our weekend very special. The location is perfect ... just a short walk to everything you need.

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
trinalint...
Dartford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic memorable stay”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I booked this property for a week to celebrate my 60th birthday on New Year's Eve with family & friends and wasn't disappointed. The location was superb with only a short walk to The Royal Crescent Hotel where we enjoyed afternoon tea. The town centre was also a short walk away in the other direction. We were a party of 9 with 4 in their early thirties and the rest of us in our early sixties and were all equally thrilled with Lady Margaret's. The apartment had the wow factor, beautifully furnished and comfortable.
We easily found free street parking less than 10 minute walk away and never had any problem finding a space on the permit parking area.
The Bath Priory Hotel was a comfortable 20 minute walk and we'll worth a visit for a wonderful meal. Plenty to do in Bath for all ages and would certainly love to visit again.

Liked best: Location & comfort
Liked least: Can't think of anything I didn't like
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
caroline...
Burton on Trent
“Wow, what a fantastic house!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I spent the weekend at Lady Margaret's with a group of girlfriends to celebrate my birthday. I was contacted by Jackie the day before travelling who would meet us at the house when we arrived, as we were slightly early I phoned her and she was very helpful in directing us to a lovely little coffee shop we could go to until she could meet us. Jackie walked us around the house explaining how everything worked and she was also able to give us information on the surrounding area, She was very helpful, thank you very much Jackie We all had a fantastic time and this was enhanced by this beautiful house. We were impressed with the facilities in the house, from the roll topped baths to the beautiful kitchen, there was nothing we were short of, even down to milk and croissants.Lady Margarets is situated about a ten minute walk from the town centre, this was ideal, we parked the cars on the Friday and didn't use them again until we packed to go home on the Sunday. I would definately recommend this accommodation, we all felt we had a luxurious weekend.

Travelling group: Friends
Sarah W
London, United Kingdom
“Luxurious, comfortable, perfect location! Made our visit to Bath extra special!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

I organised my sister's hen do this year and booked Lady Margaret's town house for the event! I did a lot of research looking at lots of different types of accommodation. This was by far the best I could find and for a reasonable price! Booking the house was simple. Everyone I have dealt with (whilst making the booking and collecting the keys) has been extremely polite and helpful. The house was a very important part of making my sisters hen do as special as it could be. The location of the house is central. All of the hen party were very impressed with the size of the house and how luxurious it was. The house was immaculate and very clean. I received confirmation of the refund of the deposit the day after we checked out. We had a great stay at Lady Margarets and I would recommend it to all my family and friends. A lovely house, great location and perfect service!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - it was perfect!
Liked least: There was nothing I did not like.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
kellouf
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay for a sophisticated crowd!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

When I told me maid of honour I wanted a classy hen party and no L plates or the like she took on the challenge to find the best things to do / places to stay / places to eat in Bath.
I can honestly say that I don't think she could have found a better place than Lady Margaret's Townhouse. Everything except my hen party was a surprise except the fact they were going to Bath. I jokingly said to my fiancé if we're not staying at the Royal Crescent then I'm going home, wow was I surprised when the taxi stopped metres from the Royal Crescent to be told we were going to be staying a few doors down!! As we headed to the property we were greeted by a lovely lady (apologies I can't remember her name but I was a bit overwhelmed at the point) as we entered the house I knew this was going to be somewhere all our group were going to love. As we were shown round the house everyone of us were in awe of the beautiful decor & the cosy home from home feel to the rooms. One of our ladies is a big Emma Bridgewater fan so loved the little touches in the kitchen that made her envious of the look, especially as she is trying to find her own dream property to move into!
From the advice we were given when we arrived to the information in the book everything we needed was on hand.
The location is excellent and close enough to walk to all the local attractions but as its off a side street you don't get the hustle & bustle of all the tourist. At night time this was a big advance, there are a couple of smaller brasseries on the same road as the townhouse but nothing too rowdy or noisy.
The attention to detail that house gone into this property is excellent and when anybody asked where were staying and we mentioned the name they all had the same reaction, wow that place is supposed to be amazing.
As this is a larger property I don't think i will be coming for a romantic couples getaway there soon but if I ever return to Bath in a large group Lady Margaret's availability will be the first thing I check.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Excellent location & homely yet sophisticated feel to the decor
Liked least: No outdoor space
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Large groups
Shropshire
Reviewed 28 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The luxury and location
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing