“Love,Love,Loved it”

The Mint Room
Ranked #34 of 567 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$32 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Mint Room, is a multi award-winning fine dining Indian restaurant located in the beautiful, historic city of Bath...
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“Love,Love,Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, not your average curry house. Quality excellent great menu suits all tastes.Staff gave good service. Resteraunt itself is lovely and spacious.Would recommend and will return when next in area.

Visited July 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

enjoyed our visit to The mint room , we love indian food and found the food here to be excellent and on a par with the top indian restaurant where we live but better value, we had the sea bass with steamed rice and a lovely sauce, with japati's, all cooked to perfection,we will visit again when we are in Bath.

• Visited July 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Posh but not tasty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I took my family to mint after having read the reviews. I found the restaurant to be very posh and had a great way of presenting the food. we had ordered some dal and lamb rogan gosh, i must neither of the dishes tasted exceptionally well but it was resented in the best way that I have ever seen. It seemed to me that the mint room was all about its looks and presentation and not really the flavor and taste. Also, it was just very noisy. For a posh restaurant you would imagine a little better ambiance. May go again and try something different.

• Visited July 2014
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Location and equally delightful Indian cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Being an Indian I am quiet critical about Indian food in UK. However my overall experience with the cuisine was refreshing. (1) good portion for main course (2) fresh nan's (3) all basmati rice preparation is highly recommended (4) warm Indian hospitality (5) £68 for 3 friends with drinks for a fine dine restaurant a good price (6) plenty of parking behind the restaurant available for 90 mins.

Negatives (rather disappointed) since I was driving I asked for Diet coke which was given to me FLAT, requested for replacement and I received the same pint glass half full and a small Pepsi bottle (room temperature and I asked for a chilled one) for me to top it up. Not exactly what I would expect from a fine dine restaurant.

Indian(Bengali) sweet (gulab Jamoon) not recommended. Soggy and not authentic as I would expect from traditional Indian treat. This comes from a Bengali who is used to eating sweet for 28 years.

Will give another next week to prove myself wrong.

2 Thank Viji M
Bath, United Kingdom
“Great Indian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Love the Indian as not all the same as the commercial Indian. Serving just the popular dishes like kurma. Loved the scallops to start. And the main was great to of lamb cutlets. And left not feeling like I am going to explode. Will return soon and try something else the have to offer soon !!