“great coffee shop”

Colonna and Small's Speciality Coffee
Ranked #1 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Read about this place online. many positive reviews. I agree totally with them, close to the centre of Bath, worth walking the extra block for real quality.

1  Thank Lgal123

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Coming from Melbourne, Australia, I did not expect to find very good coffee in Bath, but we were pleasantly surprised! The baristas certainly know what they are doing and are extremely helpful in explaining all the different blends they have on offer. This has been my constant go to place for excellent coffee in Bath!

2  Thank PaulieRob
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are spoilt for choice for excellent coffee in Bath, but this has to be the best place. The coffee is astoundingly good and the staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank Edward H
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Firstly can I just say…I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

I've visited many places, all around the world and sometimes the quirky, chic style doesn't always pay off but Colonna & Small have got the design just right. The Barista's also clearly love what they do, they enthusiastically describe the coffee and can provide you with assistance and help making a choice. It's nice to see a smartly dressed, friendly face at 10am on a Sunday morning serving me a coffee rather than a sour-faced, hungover person i'd usually get in Starbucks!!

I rarely drink coffee I admit, but my friend who I visited with loves it and after visiting here 3 times over the weekend I can safely say i'm now a proper coffee convert. I wish you guys had 1 in London, but I understand you wouldn't want to ruin the small appeal and that's what I love about this place.

I can't wait to revisit!

2  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 18 June 2014

If you are a fan of your coffee and you want to act pretentious at the same time then this place is perfect for you. After being talked through the plethora of coffee beans they currently have available the coffee is made to the highest standard by baristas who love what they do. If you are a fan of your Starbucks skinny frappe-latte then please don't go here and reassess whether you want coffee or spoonfuls of sugar to get your buzz.

1  Thank Utilis