“Fantastic!”

Ranked #96 of 612 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$3 - US$34
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Baths 2nd 100% vegan cafe! (Sister of Beyond The Kale) Check out our Instagram for daily posts about our food!
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I absolutely love it here, and would highly recommend it to anyone. I'm not a vegetarian but I was really impressed by the extensive range of tasty looking dishes. Everything was very good value for money and I loved the whole feel of the place. I've been several times and I will continue to return. It's a great place for any occasion!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

We visited to have a meal before a show upstairs. The food was very tasty and filling. The staff friendly. Food and drinks came very quickly which was good for us. Another good thing is if you are attending a show upstairs you can go up directly from the café. This was the first time we had eaten in a vegetarian café and were pleasantly surprised :). The food was customised to my partners request with no problem at all as well.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Fantastic food, great service, lovely atmosphere.

I try to visit most weekends for lunch for a great value, flavour packed lunch!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Took us a while to find, even though it's close to the Southgate shopping area. Worth the hunt. Shared a delicious flat bread with my daughter and a great Mocha and rose flavoured lemonade. Lucky to get a table was full to the brim almost. Quirky decoration right up our street, excellent if you like something different from the usual high street food outlets.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Although I hate giving this place such a good review as it will mean that i'll be less likely to get a table at lunch times, because of its popularity. This is the best Veggie place in Bath, if not the only place, the salads are great and will be back there on tuesday 18th Feb, with my sister so keep a table for us..

1  Thank philippajohn