“Quality vegetarian casual dining - which this meat-lover enjoyed!”
Review of Chapel Arts Cafe

Chapel Arts Cafe
Ranked #73 of 571 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, British, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ammanford, United Kingdom
“Quality vegetarian casual dining - which this meat-lover enjoyed!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Chose this cafe for my Wife on a trip to Bath, as she is enjoys vegetarian food more than I do, however, I was plesently surprised by the food. Most meals involve flatbreads, and the two that my Wife and I had were full of flavour. My Wife's "Farmers" flatbread was stunning, and I would certainly select that next time over my "Italian" flatbread, which had a more subtle flavour. The homemade lemonade was nice, and the deserts looked amazing. All in a casual but classic environment.

• Visited April 2014

Billericay, United Kingdom
“Great little vegetarian cafe - get there early for a table!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were in Bath and saw the signs to the cafe & chose to go there for an early lunch. What a great choice for a filling and hopefully healthy lunch! There was soup, or flatbreads with various toppings, or salads. Then various cakes and drinks.

It's popular - we got there before 1pm and it was already busy. If you want a fun place with a lively atmosphere, then this place is for you. Lunch of flatbread plus a drink - approx £8-9 each.

• Visited April 2014
Retford, United Kingdom
“I am very mean with with my 5 stars but this place deserves them”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious, large portions and very tasty. The quality was first class and we were speedily served.

Word has got out and people were queuing for seats so make sure you get there early!

There were seven us for a Mother's Day lunch on 29th March. Trip advisor led us there and we all enjoyed our meals

Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Best vegetarian place in Bath”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Love, love this place!

Hard to find, but once you do it's amazing.

Extensive menu with options for vegan and gluten free tastes. Lots of different fresh cakes to try.

Great coffee and homemade orange juice and lemonade!

Food is served quickly and is fantastic.

This place is popular and gets busy quickly so get here early!

Free wifi too!

1 Thank Sus704
Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I absolutely love it here, and would highly recommend it to anyone. I'm not a vegetarian but I was really impressed by the extensive range of tasty looking dishes. Everything was very good value for money and I loved the whole feel of the place. I've been several times and I will continue to return. It's a great place for any occasion!

• Visited June 2013