“Fantastic sharing platter”

Ranked #64 of 567 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, British, International
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Fantastic sharing platter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely little place. Cool on a hot day. Fantastic freshly cooked flat bread. We had the sharing platter for £20.00. - easily fed four though we ordered an extra portion of the gorgeous bread. Friendly and relaxed; a great part of our day out in Bath.

2 Thank Richard F

“A hidden gem I'm Bath”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch here. I was sceptical as it's a vegetarian restaurant, but I needn't have worried. The cafe serves delicious flat breads with a variety of toppings and fantastic cakes too!!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Exceptionally brief review from me I'm afraid!
Food wonderful, best salad I've ever had and wonderful selection of cakes. Very friendly and sincere staff. High recommended. A bit hidden away but worth looking for.

Midsomer Norton, United Kingdom
“A gourmet cafe/restaurant in a tourist area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

My meal consisted of an Spanish themed pizza and a generous glass of fresh orange juice, made on the spot, and the cost was £10.15.

This is an establishment run under the watchful eye of Andre, with whom I spoke for some time. All the cakes are home-made, they seek to produce simple home-cooked food and they buy their vegetables and greens in daily. There is no microwave oven. Food is cooked from scratch. The menu is not ambitious but I think you could order anything with confidence. Serving method is very 'zen'

You can tell a lot about the restaurant by the clientele and these are local people who need to have a light meal and a quiet chat. most of the clientele are regulars according to Andre. I can see why I would want to make it my watering hole if I worked or lived in Bath.

I have produced ample pictures for this review enabling you to see or get some idea of the atmosphere. It is worth looking out for. It is in the basement and you can for a moment forget where are you are.

This was my first visit and it will not be my last. BA1 1GR will land you on top of it otherwise ask anyone.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Brian-Snellgrove
Bristol
“Great vegetarian food and amazing cakes too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a bit of a hidden treasure in Bath but somewhere I frequently go for lunch with friends - they have a good selection of flatbread pizzas and mezzes which are all really tasty; otherwise the homemade cakes and tarts are pretty irresistible!

Visited May 2014