+ Friendly staff
+ Good car parking
+ Car parking is free if you agree to be a priority member no charge
+ Unlimited free coffee in the morning
+ 10 minute walk to town centre
- Lift takes 3 minutes to arrive when there are only 3 floors, flawed system goes to the top and waits for you to push button again.
- Built in the middle of a graveyard, lovely views for our romantic break
- Had problems with getting internet to work paid £10 and received nothing, staff just rang the internet companies number and we had to speak to them instead
- Lobby free wifi was extremely slow
- Cooked breakfast - scrambled egg was watery, sausages were very very cheap and tasted bad
- Nowhere to sit if you come at 8.30-9.00 people ended up eating on the bar or just standing with their food going cold waiting for a seat
- The mattress cover on the bed is too small for the bed and has no elastic so it came off in the night and woke up sleeping on the raw mattress.
- Shower was either freezing cold or too hot its like there were only two settings even though there was a temperature controller
- No toiletries in the bathroom, you have to go to reception and request what you want
- Found a pubic hair on the toilet upon arrival
- If you don't have a laptop and want to use the internet there is a coin operated computer which was broken
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the popular Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel and explore Bath's historic city centre on foot. We're a short stroll from the historic city centre, where you can take your time with a relaxing session at Thermae Bath Spa. We are also close to Bath Spa train station and 10 minutes' drive from Bath's 3 Ministry of Defence offices and the University of Bath campus. Bath Spa University is 5 minutes by car. The convenient Holiday Inn Express Bath is a 10-minute walk to the elegant Pump Room at the Roman Baths and the Grade I-listed Royal Crescent. Wake up to bacon, sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs and more as part of the inclusive breakfast buffet and watch Bath come to life from the windows of the airy Great Room. Our friendly front desk team will give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge. Wi-Fi is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bath Hotel Bath
- Bath Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Bath