“Rude staff.”

Ranked #310 of 574 Restaurants in Bath
Aix en provence
“Rude staff.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Indulgence did not indulge me today. Very disappointing. Very rude staff.
I shan't be returning my customer here ever again.

3 Thank MelissaParv

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Good food in a central location”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I came for lunch on my own. I was made to feel very welcome and the service was great. The lunch menu included 2 fish options which sounded very tempting. However, as I was going to be eating out in the evening I chose the pear and blue cheese tart, which was delicious! I just which I'd had room for the tempting desserts on offer. I will try it again next time I am in Bath

Visited January 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Favorite every day coffee shop”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We go here every morning for our coffee fix, sometimes eating the almond croissants which are the most delicious we have had-almost as good as New Orleans beignets. Today we also got sandwiches to go. They were fresh and fixed while we watched. This little find is on Bathwick close to the Holbourne Museum which is free and a must see.

• Visited July 2013
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Spectacular Champagne Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I recently visited the Indulgence Café & Patisserie for a ladies champagne afternoon tea and it was a fantastic success. There were 19 of us and we took over the whole café. The welcome was warm and inviting, the surroundings pleasant and inviting. The sandwiches and cakes were to die for, and the service fantastic. Definitely worth a visit, a must for the serious cake lover!

• Visited May 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“fantastic find”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We had heard about this place ages ago but had never got round to going there. We will now be regulars after having a superbly lazy brunch that was delicious and topped off with fabulous service. The pancakes were the best ever.

Visited May 2013