“Had us in fits of laughter!”
Review of Bizarre Bath

Bizarre Bath
Ranked #3 of 57 Tours in Bath
Bath, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Had us in fits of laughter!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We spend a thoroughly enjoyable and enteraining evening on the Bizarre Bath walk- I would definitely reccomend it. The guide was extremely funny and quick-witted, with a sense of humour that appealed to all ages. We were a massive group and the guide did very well to control and involve the whole crowd. It lives up to its name, Bizarre, and certainly brightened up my day. The only suggestion I would make is maybe the guide could use a microphone.

Visited May 2014

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Brilliant Evening”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I have to say I was slightly sceptical about this having read the negative reviews. Oh how wrong they are!

The material was not cutting edge but the tour was all light hearted. Members of the audience are singled out, myself included, but it's all part of the fun.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend anybody visiting Bath add this to their must do list.

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“High Street Entertainment”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Be aware - this is not a cultural or historical walk around the highlights of Bath - instead it's street entertainment (or rather back alleys by the dust-bin entertainment) which I cannot recommend enough for something different to do of an evening. I won't give anything away about what actually happens, so no spoiler alerts, just turn up with an open mind and be prepared to join in with the interactive fun. They have a policy of a minimum number although it runs rain or shine otherwise and there are some steps and stairs so you need to be able to navigate them to get the best out of it, but it is really worth it.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank L B
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different. The tickets are only £8 and for what you get is worth it.

Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Delightful, funny and smile-making!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

On a balmy evening on Friday 11th April while visiting my sister in Bath, we decided to try out this recommended £8 comedy walk. (Our energetic guide turned out to be the extremely skilled showman we'd watched performing earlier that day.) No pre-booking required, we simply turned up outside the Huntsman Inn pub for the 8pm start. We were taken on a very amusing, light-hearted, clever, emotional, magical tour. Join in and have a laugh and appreciate the magic. The ninety minutes goes very quickly and it was lovely to be part of a happy throng. Long live Stuart Houdini!!!

Visited April 2014