“A very different way to spend an evening”
Review of Bizarre Bath

Bizarre Bath
Ranked #3 of 61 Tours in Bath
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We saw some leaflets around town and decided to go and see this. As we had tea in the Pump Rooms at 4 we did not mind missing a meal. Despite it being wet we had enough people and we all enjoyed it. Some had seen it before and still enjoyed it. But they were from Tasmania so perhaps they needed a second time?
If you are loking for culture or a quiet "I'll just watch" this is not for you. But laugh you will and meet some nice people in the bargain.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,673)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We spend a thoroughly enjoyable and enteraining evening on the Bizarre Bath walk- I would definitely reccomend it. The guide was extremely funny and quick-witted, with a sense of humour that appealed to all ages. We were a massive group and the guide did very well to control and involve the whole crowd. It lives up to its name, Bizarre, and certainly brightened up my day. The only suggestion I would make is maybe the guide could use a microphone.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have to say I was slightly sceptical about this having read the negative reviews. Oh how wrong they are!

The material was not cutting edge but the tour was all light hearted. Members of the audience are singled out, myself included, but it's all part of the fun.

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend anybody visiting Bath add this to their must do list.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Be aware - this is not a cultural or historical walk around the highlights of Bath - instead it's street entertainment (or rather back alleys by the dust-bin entertainment) which I cannot recommend enough for something different to do of an evening. I won't give anything away about what actually happens, so no spoiler alerts, just turn up with an open mind and be prepared to join in with the interactive fun. They have a policy of a minimum number although it runs rain or shine otherwise and there are some steps and stairs so you need to be able to navigate them to get the best out of it, but it is really worth it.

2  Thank L B
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different. The tickets are only £8 and for what you get is worth it.