“Just Bizarre is Bizarre Bath.”
Review of Bizarre Bath

Bizarre Bath
Ranked #3 of 59 Tours in Bath
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Is this street comedy ? If it is, this is my first experience of it. Ok, I've had a sheltered life.
Lead by a purple suited guy, about 60 of us waddled around Bath with him sporting purple
balloons, a very fetching haversack and a plastic crate. Having met all of his followers
personally and relieving them of £8.00 each, off we toddled after this moving busker who
did make me titter, chuckle and laugh. Most of it was ok, some of it sad and some very clever.
Was it worth the price ? Probably but I would not have been quite so amused if it had rained.
Bizarre is certainly the right title. If I were to go again, then it really would be bizarre and I may
need more than just the one pint of beer at the Huntsman Inn. My three friends seemed to
enjoy it. I've yet to work out how easily they are pleased. Go on and give it a try.
Do something BIZARRE !!!!!!

1  Thank hubert45

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was almost a slapstick performance that wasn't funny. All a bit glib and not very entertaining - my daughter and I left before the end of the allotted time of the tour [as did all the other Australians that were in the group]. Perhaps it doesn't appeal to our Aussie sense of humour? More like the person, who was trying to channel Hugh Grant and John Cleese at the same time, just wasn't very funny. Spoiler alert ..if you have to through a stuffed bunny into the river in an attempt to amuse a group of adults ????

1  Thank SueFischer
Reviewed 4 July 2014

One of our kids favorite activities in the UK. The walk is extremely funny and it was nice to do something a little "different" while on vacation.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 4 July 2014

3 generations, grandma (me), daughter in law and 13 year old grandson all enjoyed a beautiful summer evening with Bizarre Bath. Not really a tour, more like a humorous and entertaining look at Bath and ourselves. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I didnt really know what to expect from this tour, we won some tickets in a quiz over a year ago and finally had a chance to go. I thought it was good that at the start the gentleman made it clear there would be NO history and gave people the chance to leave if that was what they were after, the gathered group obvisouly wasnt after history and I counted over 50 people for the tour which I worried would be to many but throughout he made sure everyone could see and hear him and it was never an issue.

The jokes and comedy are quite childish but it was a really fun way to spend just undre 2 hours and everyone seemed to have a really good time with lots of audience participation.

It was a really good feel and executed extremely well, I wont spoil it but the middle section with a chained up bunny was brilliant (you will have to go to see what I mean!)

Dont go expecting stand up comedy just expect to be throuoghly entertained, I think it is well worth it for £8 each.

1  Thank THowes