“THE BEST THING IN BATH!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 57 Tours in Bath
Melbourne
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THE BEST THING IN BATH!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

You know when people say "It was the funniest thing ever"? Well they can only say that if they have been on this tour. It's absolutely fantastic. You simply must do this tour. Laughed so very hard I almost peed.

Visited June 2014

Delta, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun if you have time to kill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

A few good laughs, one great one. I would not go out of my way to attend, however; Worth attending if you have an evening free.

Visited June 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went when we had family of all ages visiting - youngest 9, oldest 78. It wasn't quite what I expected (I had thought it would be more about the history of Bath than it was) but great fun!

Visited October 2013
Chichester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fun and hilarious evening...Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I would firstly like to point out that this is a comedy walk, and not a historical tour, so go along expecting laughs rather than a history lesson. Went along tonight with my parents not knowing what to expect and had a really fabulous time. A leisurely walk round the little side streets of Bath, very pretty on a Summer's evening. The comedy on the walk itself was hilarious, unlike anything I've been to before and we were in stitches from the very start to the very end. It was so different and was enjoyed by all ages. It's a must for anyone in Bath, whether there for a day trip or for a holiday, I can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for an evening of comedy with a twist then this is perfect, and for such a great price, I would've paid more! Loved it :)

1 Thank MillsyWoo
Sydney, Australia
“A great laugh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We completed the comedy walk which went for about 90 minutes and enjoyed it. We had a great laugh and you are given a very different aspect of the city of bath. We recommend doing this tour if you are looking for something different to enjoy your evening, the food at the pub prior to the tour was very nice and worth it!

Visited July 2014