Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This is a beautiful hotel but has some major flaws. My partner and myself went away for a break to relax and recharge our batteries, we had a few hours sleep over the duration. On both nights the constant flow of students kept us awake all night. It is in desperate need of secondary glazing. I have stayed in Bath on numerous occasions and have always had a really good experience.
Also on the second morning the breakfast was awful to a point that it was inedible.
I emailed to complain to the parent company but since have only received an automated response saying they would get back as soon as possible.
As you can tell by the reviews on here they are not bothered or else they would respond to the bad feedback.

Room tip: take ear plugs if sleeping in room 2
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had stayed at the wonderful Abbey Hotel the night before. We had booked this hotel for the second night of our stay which was an expensive mistake. The room, up 3 long flights of stairs was tiny and there was no lift.
Stains on the carpet were off putting. The "wardrobe" was broken and the door wouldn't shut. Nespresso machine was there but no coffee to put in it. Bathroom was a bit worn and could have done with new tiles and paint.
This isn't a hotel it's a restaurant with rooms above it.
Breakfast was ok
For 160.00 I was very disappointed in the quality of this place.
I would have told the lady who checked us out of my views but she didn't even ask if everything was ok. Probably cos she doesn't work for the "hotel" I assume she works for the restaurant

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 457natalies
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We stayed in low season so the room was considerably less expensive than the other prices mentioned in reviews. I'd agree that there are a lot of narrow stairs up to the rooms which might not suit everyone, and we were asked if we'd like help with our luggage when we checked in.

Despite the reviews, the Charlotte Street car park is a steady 5-6 min walk away. Although the car park is quite long and on a hill, so depending on when you get there you might end up a further few minutes into the car park itself. The number of people heading to the car park with wheelie suitcases in the morning would suggest that there aren't many places to stay with car parking.

If I was going back, I'd probably look at the Park & Ride (assuming you're allowed to leave your car overnight) as the bus stop is about 100yards down the hill from the hotel on Milsom Street and we walked everywhere in Bath itself.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

The bed was comfy. There was a great view from the room but... I was disappointed with the size of the room and bathroom. Booked as a surprise for our 10 year anniversary, I chose Loch Fyne Milsoms Hotel for its Georgian decor and roll top bath. Unfortunately, the £190 room was only just big enough to fit the bed in and the bathroom boasted nothing but a small, cramped shower. The person who greeted us was abrupt and not very friendly. I was left feeling disappointed by my experience at this centrally located, grand looking hotel. More information is required on the booking information to ensure the customer knows which room they are booking.
In addition to this, there is a night club at street level which can be heard from the top floor room. And a pelican crossing that is in constant use. I'm sure the other rooms are lovely, but I did not get what I was expecting.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2017

I had no idea that my husband had booked us 2 nights at tis wonderful place for my 50th birthday. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. The room was amazing, particularly the gorgeous bath tub.

Date of stay: January 2017