“Charming and delicious”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This place is charming from the decor to the music but it was the food that made us come back a second time during our long weekend in Bath. The first time, I had high tea: quiche with a lovely salad, scone and fruitcake. My husband had a wonderful lentil soup and a sandwich. The second time, I couldn't resist the high tea again, this time with the shepherd's pie. My husband had the mac and cheese and the most delicious carrot cake ever. We ate and enjoyed every single bite of both meals. We definitely plan on dining here if we're ever in the area again.

2  Thank Rebecca M

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I feel I babble on so much about Beas Tea Rooms but if you have found a treasure why not share it. Since my last review I have visited Beas on 6 occasions and each time it literally has been perfect and I cannot wait to visit Bath once again for such deliciously hot tea, the bone china, the pretty stitched table clothes, the deco, the scummy food and the so polite and very pretty staff.
I really do not know what else to say except everyone must try Beas.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 27 April 2014

What a sweet and well decorated vintage cafe. The loos are quite special! Recomended for any fans of this era. Very well set out and thought out.

1  Thank beckyboofaerie
Reviewed 20 April 2014

One burns a few calories exploring Bath. So I stopped for morning tea and had home-made special three beans 'baked beans' on toast, tea in a vintage pot, and scrumptious Victoria Sponge. Somehow I found my way back for a late lunch - the Welsh Rarebit brought back very happy memories of my Mum's cooking, and the Easter Tart was well worth indulging. Loved the 40s music. Excellent.

1  Thank Glenn S
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I enjoy coffee very much but after my first high tea experience at Bea's Vintage Tea Rooms, I must say I love tea too. I have never taste Earl Grey that good. The cheese scone was amazing and even better with creamy butter. The restaurant was full but we ended up sitting outside. We ordered the high tea and afternoon tea. It was enough for three of us.

1  Thank E N