“I cried when entering, so overhwhelming.”

Old Time Vintage Tea Rooms
Ranked #5 of 48 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“I cried when entering, so overhwhelming.”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was a personal thing, it smelt, looked and tasted a lot like my lovely, late great aunt and I went back in time personally. Cakes were amazing, tea was lovely, as was all the little touches all around! Amazing!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank josienpaul

“Service an issue ”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

As with other reviews, I was not made to feel welcome here. My friend and I only ordered drinks (no food) and there was a distinct pressure to get us back out the door. Won't be visiting here again.

2 Thank Jenny_546
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful tea room in the heart of Bath”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

What a great find, a must for anyone who wants to know what a traditional tea room looks like. Far more enjoyable than the pump room and with its 1940's theme and style you will love this place. Wonderful food( bubble & squeak dish is fantastic) and great prices and service. Just opposit the assembly rooms.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank gordonbelgraviaplace
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“Keep calm - and have a nice cup of tea”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have only just discovered Beas, it is only a short walk from the top end of the main shopping area, but with a more relaxed atmosphere. My partner and I had tea and cake, she had chocolate cake and I had gluten free raspberry and chocolate, both very nice. We are used to leaf tea as we use it at home but this pot was something special reminding me of how my grandparents tea used to taste over 40 years ago. Friendly service and quirky decoration made for an enjoyable break from shopping

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank k r
“Charming and delicious”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This place is charming from the decor to the music but it was the food that made us come back a second time during our long weekend in Bath. The first time, I had high tea: quiche with a lovely salad, scone and fruitcake. My husband had a wonderful lentil soup and a sandwich. The second time, I couldn't resist the high tea again, this time with the shepherd's pie. My husband had the mac and cheese and the most delicious carrot cake ever. We ate and enjoyed every single bite of both meals. We definitely plan on dining here if we're ever in the area again.

Visited April 2014