“Quick lunch”

Old Time Vintage Tea Rooms
Ranked #5 of 47 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Quick lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great lunch, tasty and very well presented. Of course had to have a slice of the home made cake afterwards, which was fabulous, very fresh and full of flavour. Great selection of fresh teas to choose from. Love the presentation of both food and the look of the staff. A must visit if you are in Bath ever.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Debbie C

Hong Kong, China
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

A little disappointed at the selection of tea (being a Tea Room, I expected more variety). The tea itself was very disappointing, so I would not revisit, or recommend it. Yes, it has cute vintage decorations and china, but the cake and tea were ordinary.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank muddydogs
Cardiff, Wales
“Amazing afternoon tea!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Took my mum to this tea room today and was not disappointed! Gorgeous sarnies, succulent scones and melt-in-the-mouth cake. Very quaint, sat in the back bit and felt like I was a child again in my nan's parlour. Loved it!

2 Thank stressedteacher
Swansea, United Kingdom
“A very warm welcome - excellent service and lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Me and my wife visited the tea rooms on first day of honeymoon and was extremely impressed. It was our first visit to Bath and the first place we called into- We were very warmly greeted - given a choice where to sit. The tea rooms are beautifully decorated in authentic 40's style - with appropriate music - the decor really is superb,the waitresses look the part as well and the tea was served in beautiful china and the all important brew timer- the portions of cake were massive so much so I couldn't finish my carrot cake and the very kind young waitress insisted I take my Cake home in a nice box rather than go to waste- it was a wise idea as I had some more for supper back at the hotel- the service was first rate - we were seated immediately - the tea and Cake came very quick. Both Waitresses were very nice polite prompt and friendly and chatted about our wedding and also very helpful in pointing out
places we wanted to see and how to find them- highly recommended - delusions cake and perfect tea -

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Mathew J
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Lovely Cream Tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went with my daughter - she is mad for afternoon tea. We get there a littlle late, so just had time for Cream Tea. All beautifully presented - we loved the attention to detail to the 40s. Gorgeous scones and lovely tea and selection. Very busy and you can see why. Hope to come back another time for full tea.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank annabellec c

Been to Old Time Vintage Tea Rooms? Share your experiences!