“Club XL”
Review of Club XL

Club XL
Ranked #41 of 46 Nightlife in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: CLubXL is the largest Nightclub in the centre of Bath. The nightclub has a very large dance floor, 4 bars and bookable party booths ideally suited to Hen Night and Stag Night Party Groups looking for a great night out. The club offers a wide range of Nightclub Party Nights ranging from Student Nights on Mondays to our Saturday Night Club Party. As the largest night spot in the city, we specialise in booking visiting Hen Night and Hen Party Groups along with Stag Parties and many other Party Group Bookings. Our drinks are reasonably priced and our DJ's play a great selection of club party music. We are the Largest Hen and Stag Party Venue in the area that specialises in providing a great down to earth Night Club party that is guaranteed to let you have a no holds barred fun night out. We look forward to seeing you for a great night on the town.
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Hen party of 14 23/07/2016 - we were made very welcome and our private booth was wonderful. The staff were amazing. The night was enjoyable but for a Saturday night it was pretty empty which is why the three star review. Thank goodness we were a large enough party enjoying ourselves. There are no complaints about Club XL and I would recommend this night club just on the lovely staff that looked after us. They joined in on our dares and games and were very patient with "we love the 80's" rowdy, giggly, worse for wear girls. Big big thank you and "ten" stars for you.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We went to Club XL for my friends Hen-Do. OMG what a night! After entering what we thought looked a bit of a dodgy club we soon realised – this is where dreams are made…
We were shown to our reserved area which I have to say was lovely. We had people in the next booth dancing beautifully on chairs, we had party poppers, sweets and even a box of milk tray where we all shared one chocolate each (some had bigger bites than others though)! We couldn’t have asked for a better start.
The waitress then came over with 2 whole bottles of Prosecco for 12 of us! We even had some really funky tasting jugs of tap water for those that weren’t drinking. Truly brilliant value for money!
After dragging a couple of our friends out of the toilets – (they really loved the loos as they were surprisingly luxurious and clean for a night club - no wellies required here – no way!!) we hit the dance floor.
Wow, we were definitely not disappointed with the tunes… I would never had expected to hear Disney’s ‘Let it Go’ in a night club followed by… wait for it… B*Witched - C’est La Vie! The DJ just KNEW what we needed to hear!
One friend asked the DJ to play anything by a certain artist and it was no problem at all – we were soon bopping to what she had asked for, she didn’t have to ask more than once – she was really impressed!
I think what really made the night was that there were so many other stag and hen parties – all clearly having a fantastic time… At one stage a really cool looking young man was doing a bit of a dance routine in front of the mirror on the dance floor. He was just so cool I felt like I was in a movie or something. I clearly wasn’t the only one to think so as soon nearly all of the dance floor were copying his moves in front of the mirror, but alas, we weren’t as good as him. He was so in the zone of perfection he didn’t even realise he had such a fan club, wish I’d got his autograph.
All in all apart from an incident with a rather dubious looking security guard and a prosecco cork – and the Hen wondering why men were weeing in the ladies (she was in the gents) we had a real blast.
Being on a Hen-Weekend the Hen had some score cards to rate any men we came across... I can honestly say she didn't need anything but the '10' - in fact she's even wondering now if she should get married knowing what's out there... Hope she does, I've got my frock!
I cannot recommend this club more and I’m trying to find excuses to go back – maybe Hen Do take two? Thank you thank you for making our night so memorable!!!!!!

10  Thank Rae316
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Been here in monday with my friends , the club looks very good , big ,modern etc , the issue was the music ...very old and bored music no atmosphere ..for mojjo mondays you can do better guys ,more modern music , and more dj mixes !!

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Trekked over town after googling 80s music, arrived paid £3 not bad
No one in the venue apart from us!
Drinks served in plastic cups!
Asked DJ for 80s music he refused until we asked the doorman.
We preserved for an hour then left
Pretty rubbish