“Hen Party Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hereford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hen Party Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic couple of hours for our friend's hen party! We chose the life drawing class and were instantly made to feel comfortable by Jane, our tutor for the afternoon. With the prosecco flowing (bring your own), we had lots of giggles as Darren posed for our (mostly hilarious) drawings!! A lovely sentimental end to the session! Definitely a highlight of the weekend!! Thank you!!!

Visited May 2014

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great way to relax and meet lovely people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have just completed the lampshade course and the roman blind course with Cerys. I really enjoyed both courses. Very reasonable prices and a lovely thing to do to be creative and meet new people. Cery was very patient and good at meeting the needs of everyone in the class. I would thoroughly recommend the class. I am now hooked!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank flipflopbristol
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Hen Do Garter Making Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Thank you to the Makery Team for a fantastic session at the new Makery venue this week. We all had lots of fun and learnt something new! The session was ideally designed for both more experienced crafters and those that are not so experienced or confident. The session was run very efficiently and many giggles were had. We even has enough time at the end for lots of pictures!! I would highly recommend the Makery for any crafty hens! Thanks again. Kate

Visited April 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bunting making hen party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

The Makery workshops are wonderful, I have taken part in a tea cosy making, lampshade making and last weekend my daughters hen party , making bunting. The staff are so sweet and helpful and you feel as if you are at home with friends, they even made tea ! skill level is not important at all as they are there to help as much as is needed, the experience is relaxed, friendly and fun. A great way to spend a rainy afternoon with friends.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank c7225
Chippenham, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great workshop...three hours just flew by”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I went along to a workshop on free machine embroidery and had a really fun time. Susi and Emily were very encouraging and enthusiastic and had plenty of tips and words of advice and were more than happy to go over things again. There was no shortage of beautiful fabrics and colourful threads to choose from. We would have been quite happy to have stayed for another 3 hours.

Visited February 2014