“Unexpected magic.”

Ranked #3 of 4 Bars & Pubs in Bath
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2014

After dinner in the center of bath myself and my family headed out for a quiet drink. We across this pub and although its small in size the staff were nice and range of drinks impressive.
We were then informed that a magic show was happening in 30mins and they have a few tickets left.
We of course snapped up this chance, I was entchanted by the little show. The magicians were comical and very good at preforming. You would never of belived it wsa the nights first show.
I was very impressed and the entire crowd loved it.
I will be coming back next time I vist bath to try out the bar below which also has close up magic.
Cocktails and Magic .... What could be better.

1  Thank Sophi M

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Last sunday after visiting the Roman Baths my husband and i popped in to the Ale House for a quick snack and a pint. Paul made us feel very welcome and at home . I had a cheese and onion sand wiche whilst my husband had tuna. Both were lovely served with chips and salad. Keep up the good work Paul. I was the lady that thought you were Paul Daniels son !!!!!!!!!

1  Thank linda l
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Tucked away off the main area but its a great little pub with great beer and just one toilet ! That last bit needs sorting especially after a rugby game but lovely people and atmosphere all round

1  Thank Ken w
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Popped in here to have a few Ales, met Paul who runs the place.
Genuinely helpful bloke, very knowledgable of Ales and welcoming.
I was with my girlfriend and it was her birthday, we then found out Paul was a magician, so for the next hour we had our very own magic show. Quality!
I'll come back, next time I'll go to the club below called Sleight too.
Really enjoyed the magic.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Good selection of beers, friendly staff, and outside seating which is lovely in the sun.
Very close to the train station and cycle path