“Fine Ales”

Ranked #2 of 3 Bars & Pubs in Bath
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Unusually for Bath the price of a pint is not over the top . The food looked good though we did not eat here . Staff as always made the place and with the fine weather it was nice nice to sit outside and" people watch ". Wish we could have staid longer . Do drop in .

1  Thank Paul H

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is real ale real England and real people this is the sort of pub every city should have fifty characters thing again sorry folks

1  Thank Musiccharlie
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Been here every time we go to bath the greeting by the bar person is always friendly and the London pride is the best and the price cheaper than nearby fullers pubs
And I must say better tasting
It's as I've said a small pub but very friendly we will be going back soon

2  Thank Blackbess2
Reviewed 29 May 2014

After dinner in the center of bath myself and my family headed out for a quiet drink. We across this pub and although its small in size the staff were nice and range of drinks impressive.
We were then informed that a magic show was happening in 30mins and they have a few tickets left.
We of course snapped up this chance, I was entchanted by the little show. The magicians were comical and very good at preforming. You would never of belived it wsa the nights first show.
I was very impressed and the entire crowd loved it.
I will be coming back next time I vist bath to try out the bar below which also has close up magic.
Cocktails and Magic .... What could be better.

1  Thank Sophi M
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Last sunday after visiting the Roman Baths my husband and i popped in to the Ale House for a quick snack and a pint. Paul made us feel very welcome and at home . I had a cheese and onion sand wiche whilst my husband had tuna. Both were lovely served with chips and salad. Keep up the good work Paul. I was the lady that thought you were Paul Daniels son !!!!!!!!!

1  Thank linda l