“Some many calories, so little time...”
Review of Fudge Kitchen

Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 178 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Fudge Kitchen Bath. Come and visit us when you're in Bath to try a free sample of our amazing fudge. Marvel at our amazing fudgeteers. Buy some fudge, be happy. Open 10-6 every day.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Here the expression, 'spoilt for choice' takes on a whole new meaning. So many different varieties of top-notch fudge just waiting to take up residence on your waistline. From the old favourites like maple walnut or chocolate to the new sea-salted caramel or peanut butter - you just face that agonising choice; do you have just one slice and keep coming back, or do you buy a family pack and not tell the family?

This is without doubt the smoothest, finest-flavoured fudge I know. Forget crystalline lumpy stuff that is boxed as a 'gift from Cornwall' or whatever; Jim G's fudge, in whichever of their shops you buy it, has a texture and taste all of its own. Get the loyalty card stamped becuse it will soon be full and ready for that free slice. But which flavour...?

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"gifts"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Popped in here during a recent visit to Bath with my partner. We were greeted straight away by a friendly, enthusiastic guy offering us free samples (I wasn't going to say no). We left with a 4 slab box and some coconut drinking fudge, but had to visit again the next day to buy more, as it was so good! I would definitely recommend visiting the Fudge Kitchen if you're in the area, no other fudge will ever compare!
Thanks Fudge Kitchen!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Visit here often and its always amazing. I used to hate fudge until I tried a free sample from the Fudge Kitchen and now its one of my favourite treats. The staff are always helpful, friendly and a little mad in the best possible way. Go buy some fudge now, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I absolutely love fudge and am always keen to try it if it has been made locally. I am so glad we found this shop because the fudge is absolutely divine! I bought four slices and some drinking fudge too!
Haven't tried the drinking fudge yet, but the slices of fudge that I bought really are the best I have tried yet. It needs to be kept in a fridge because it is so creamy - delicious. Although it is quite pricy, you definitely have to go and try some if you are visiting Bath!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I bought this experience for my daughter's 19th birthday this month and I'm so glad I did. It was a last minute booking and it's not cheap but it was worth every penny. We were lucky enough to have Patch as our host and he was fantastic. We were welcomed with a tray of around 6 different flavours of fudge and told to eat lots and shout if we wanted to try any flavours which weren't on the tray. The atmosphere was very relaxed and informal so we were asking questions and having a laugh the whole way through. Making the fudge was surprisingly therapeutic and at the end we were told to cut ourselves a large piece of the fudge we had made and choose other flavours to take home. We left with a very heavy goody bag and vouchers for return trips. I would definitely do this again, it was only an hour but it was so much fun and we left in such a good mood that we'll both remember it for a long time.