“Beautiful retreat after a busy day in bath!!”
Review of 4 Beaufort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
4 Beaufort
Ranked #106 of 154 Bath B&B and Inns
“Beautiful retreat after a busy day in bath!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend, we were both very impressed would defiantly return!
We were made to feel very at home by Lynn, who was happy to help with any of our questions about where to eat ect.
The room was beautifully decorated, spotless with a beautiful view from the breakfast table!
I enjoyed the breakfast provided of yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal and my husband had a great full cooked breakfast.
The walk into bath was about a 20 minute down hill with lovely views across the city, 4 beaufort is in a great location.
Definitely recommend staying here!!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband, daughter and I recently had the pleasure of staying at 4 Beaufort. We arrived and were warmly welcomed by Lynn. The guest sitting is a lovely space to sit and relax.

We stayed in the master guest room - a truly beautiful room. Lynn has great taste and the room is divine, you are almost sad to leave to go and explore Bath. The B&B is a comfortable walk into Bath - we went both up and down the hill. You can enjoy the scenery while strolling along.

Your evening can begin with a delightful bath, fluffy towels and bath robe. The king size bed is wonderfully comfortable and you will feel rested! In the morning you have a delicious breakfast.

If you are considering booking 4 Beaufort - my advice is to do it!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

It was great luck that I met 4 Beaufort.
Host was really kind and let me feel jusk like at home.
House and room were very clean , beautifully decorated , garden was good too.
Amenities were also great.
Especiallt, English breakfast was superb !!!
It was my first experience for B&B and English breakfast . And they were much more than expected.
I was really moved her kindness and pretty house.
4 beaufort couldn't be better. It doesn't need to be better. IT IS PERFECT ♥
I hope I could stay there again with my husband & kids in the future !

• Stayed August 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed in the king size room at 4 Beaufort. There is a beautiful and extensive view through the large sash windows, which can be enjoyed from the window seat. The room itself is spacious, elegant and stylish, with quality fittings. The bathroom is large and bright, with a roll top bath and a separate shower. Every detail had been thought through carefully, from the fluffy bathrobe to the quality tea-pigs and organic coffee. The bed was superbly comfortable, with a good quality mattress and bedding. Breakfast is taken in the room at a lovely table in the window, overlooking the garden. I found plentiful supplies in the fridge and Lynn brought up toast, butter and preserves. She also offered me a cooked breakfast, but I found the substantial continental breakfast, including fruit, was plenty for me. I was made to feel very welcome, and enjoyed having the option of a late check out at 11.00 a.m. Overall, it was an excellent stay and I highly recommend 4 Beaufort.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sue C
venterdon
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I've really enjoyed my stay at 4 beaufort, a really superb b&b, very comfortable and quiet but still close to the city centre. A great breakfast with a view across the valley. Thanks also for the superb restaurant recommendation nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank andrewcoulter
Oxford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This was my first trip to Bath, and I could not have been happier with the lucky choice of the 4 Beaufort (if only my other hotel choices during my week-long trip through England had been a quarter as nice!). I've been in B&B's before, but here the wonderful owner, Lynn, truly makes you feel as if you are staying with a friend. My single room with the window overlooking the gardens of this green residential area was peaceful and very comfortable; the bathroom is just next door and since my room was the only room it served, it's practically en-suite. A nice 20 minute walk or so along the picturesque row houses of the upper ridge of Bath and before you know it, you're working your way toward the Royal Crescent, or the Circus and Gay Street. A taxi is an option, too -- anything you need, Lynn will take as much time as required to help you out (and I needed help!). A few days after my stay, as I stumbled through the crowds of London, I yearned to go back to Lynn's and have a quiet tea in front of the bay window of the sitting room overlooking the garden. No matter where you are headed after you leave Bath, you, too, will undoubtedly have those days when you wish you could escape back to 4 Beaufort!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2013

What a find! 4 Beaufort is smart enough to be in the glossy pages of an interiors magazine ... Calming colours, lofty ceilings, polished pine floors and fresh lilacs from the garden dotted around the house. After sipping a cappuccino in the beautiful garden I was suitable relaxed to indulge in the claw foot bath. This was such a treat: fluffy white towels, White Company goodies and a view across the rooftops of Bath. Our room had everything we could want; quirky travel books on Bath, a retro radio, fresh apples, bottled water and a window seat to curl up on and sip our Tea Pigs cuppas. Oh, but I haven't mentioned the bed ... Deeply, deliciously restful. Made up with top quality linen and feather filled pillows, this was one of the best beds I've slept in. As I said, this place is a find!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends