“Great”

Nonna's Cucina Italiana
Ranked #87 of 567 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went to Nonna's on the last night of our trip to Bath last July. We fell upon it & thought we would give it a go. I'm so glad we did it was great. The food was amazing & the staff friendly & informative when explaining the menu & recommending wines ect. This restaurant is SO good I shall be booking ( in case we cant get a table!) for our next trip to Bath for my Hubbys Birthday on Friday.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jon M

Tampa, Florida
“Hot N' Noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The food quality was not worth sweating in this noisy venue. Our table was unfortunately located in a spot that shook every time the waiters and servers rushed by. Couldn't wait for meal to be over.

Visited July 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“great food great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were a party of 5 and a child they had a high chair ready for us and staff were friendly when we arrived. We ordered pizza, pasta, risotto and a chicken dish. Everything was lovely but the risotto was slightly overcooked. I would definitely go back!

Bath
“Fantastic Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I took my partner to Nonna's on Sunday to celebrate his birthday. We were welcomed by Laura and a lovely cold bottle of proseco came to our table as pre-ordered.We had a wonderful meal in a friendly environment. Probably the best rib eye steak I have eaten for a very long time. The ambiance was just right and we enjoyed a long typically Italian lunchtime! Needless to say we have already booked our next visit and my advice would be to give it a try. Lovely food, lovely staff all in all a wonderful time. Thank you so much to Laura and Angelo. In my opinion "just right".

Evesham, United Kingdom
“The total experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

From the minute I contacted Laura at Nonnas I felt that my booking was being listened to, Laura was interested in my specifications and also that she would welcome myself, family and friends. The attention to detail at all stages of my booking was second to none. Laura accepted changes to menu choices without a grumble just....no problem...!
On arrival she greeted us with a familiarity and warmth that made us feel really at home. the food and service was wonderful. I whole heartedly recommend this restaurant for excellent Service, Food and atmosphere.