“Brilliant B&B”

49 Combe Park
Ranked #114 of 157 Bath B&B and Inns
“Brilliant B&B”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I and my friends is a first group of Thai tourist that stayed in 49 Combe Park. The crucial thing I 'm impressively is the hospitality of the owner. Also, the service and facilities are comfortable. The purity of room is really excellent. I'm really happy to have breakfast with typicall English food as it cooked by the owner who is very very lovely. It 's good value of my money that I pay for two nights.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

My friends and I, from Thailand, stayed here for 2 nights. This lovely B&B is not far away from the Royal crescent, you can walk within 20 mins. The owner, Colin, was very very nice and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Full breakfast was very excellent and the prices were very reasonable too. We would stay there again and highly recommend B&B to everyone.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I love 49 combe park so much. Even it's located far from the center,it's not problem to access there. You can walk through the victoria park or take a taxi only 6 mins. It's very nice B&B in Bath. Clean and lovely room. I have got a great service from Colin. He was very nice and kind. It's make me feel like i'm his family. ^^

London
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We were a group of ladies staying in Bath for the weekend and when we arrived here I was very impressed with the house. All the rooms were spacious, as were the ensuites, the beds were super comfy, and master bathroom used by those who did not have an ensuite was simply stunning. Colin the owner really pays attention to detail in this house and it is very welcoming. He was very accomodating, he let us take over the lounge for the evening, he left out tea cups and plates so we can eat our celebratory cake, cooked a great breakfast which was served in the very light and airy dining room. He also gave us tips and recommendations for places in Bath and always made sure we were all happy whilst giving us the freedom to relax like it was our own house. I will definitely recommend this place to friends and I will defiitely stay here again when we return to Bath. Thanks Colin!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Have just returned from an amazing weekend in Bath. A group of us stayed here for a hen weekend and were blown away by this little gem. The rooms are beautiful, mostly ensuite, but an amazing main bathroom for any rooms without. There is a dining room and lounge for guests to use so it feels just like home. The owner is extremely welcoming and gives you great tips on what to do and where to go. The breakfasts are lovely and there is something for everyone. Would definitely go back if I go back to Bath. Beautifully presented, lovely little extras in the rooms, just perfect for a break away.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Colin made us feel very welcome, it was a great place to stay, in a beautiful city. The room was well appointed, extremely comfortable, very clean as was the bath room. Colin has made our stay in bath memorable, good b&b and highly recommend if you are looking for a break in this lovely city of bath ..

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Having spent some time researching suitable properties for 13 people to stay we finally came across 49 Combe Park. It quite simply exceeded all of our expectations.

We rented the entire property for our annual weekend reunion of university friends and we could not have been happier. Not only was the house beautifully and tastefully furnished the owner Colin was incredibly helpful and gave us recommendations for local pubs and restaurants, which we enjoyed visiting.

The ratio of bedrooms to en-suites/ bathroom worked perfectly and the main bathroom was simply stunning. The icing on the cake was the cinema room at basement level which was an added treat for our eclectic DVD collection.

I would strongly recommend the house either as a B&B or as a property rental, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends