“A wonderful B & B”
Review of 49 Combe Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
49 Combe Park
Ranked #113 of 154 Bath B&B and Inns
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“A wonderful B & B”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We have just stayed at this wonderful B & B, choosing this one because of it's location for what we wanted to do in Bath & because of its excellent reviews. We agree with all that has been said especially the comments on Colin's welcome, the decor,the attention to detail & the breakfast.
Although it's a 15 minute walk from the centre, it's well worth the walk for the excellent accommodation.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Last week we spent a pleasant 5-day-stay at the B&B with Colin, our host. The room was well-equipped, very clean and comfortable. The bath and toilet were modern and pleasant to look at and, of course, to use,and unlike other places I've been to, everything worked fine.
Colin himself was a remarkable host, who involved us in some good conversations.
We had half board, and I must say, the food was lovely.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I and my friends is a first group of Thai tourist that stayed in 49 Combe Park. The crucial thing I 'm impressively is the hospitality of the owner. Also, the service and facilities are comfortable. The purity of room is really excellent. I'm really happy to have breakfast with typicall English food as it cooked by the owner who is very very lovely. It 's good value of my money that I pay for two nights.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

My friends and I, from Thailand, stayed here for 2 nights. This lovely B&B is not far away from the Royal crescent, you can walk within 20 mins. The owner, Colin, was very very nice and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Full breakfast was very excellent and the prices were very reasonable too. We would stay there again and highly recommend B&B to everyone.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I love 49 combe park so much. Even it's located far from the center,it's not problem to access there. You can walk through the victoria park or take a taxi only 6 mins. It's very nice B&B in Bath. Clean and lovely room. I have got a great service from Colin. He was very nice and kind. It's make me feel like i'm his family. ^^

London
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We were a group of ladies staying in Bath for the weekend and when we arrived here I was very impressed with the house. All the rooms were spacious, as were the ensuites, the beds were super comfy, and master bathroom used by those who did not have an ensuite was simply stunning. Colin the owner really pays attention to detail in this house and it is very welcoming. He was very accomodating, he let us take over the lounge for the evening, he left out tea cups and plates so we can eat our celebratory cake, cooked a great breakfast which was served in the very light and airy dining room. He also gave us tips and recommendations for places in Bath and always made sure we were all happy whilst giving us the freedom to relax like it was our own house. I will definitely recommend this place to friends and I will defiitely stay here again when we return to Bath. Thanks Colin!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Farnham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Have just returned from an amazing weekend in Bath. A group of us stayed here for a hen weekend and were blown away by this little gem. The rooms are beautiful, mostly ensuite, but an amazing main bathroom for any rooms without. There is a dining room and lounge for guests to use so it feels just like home. The owner is extremely welcoming and gives you great tips on what to do and where to go. The breakfasts are lovely and there is something for everyone. Would definitely go back if I go back to Bath. Beautifully presented, lovely little extras in the rooms, just perfect for a break away.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends