“midweek quick lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Had lunch here midweek. The restaurant is large bright and inviting, also looked very clean.
Orders, drinks and starters came quickly, potato skins were a nice example and not too heavy.

Had the quadillia?! if that is what it is called and unfortunately it was overloaded with cheese, too much to taste the spicy chicken filling but I would rather have too much than too little so cant complain much. It is very reasonable on price too, would definitely go back for an informal quick meal again. Service may be slow if more people went there as there only seemed to be one waitress and one guy behind the bar but it wasn't a problem for us.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I came here with my husband after work. They had some kind of cocktail offer as there was a big table of loud students behind us. The restaurant is usually really really quiet so we were suprised to actually see some life! It turned out that the waiting staff couldn't actually cope and continued to walk around clueless, forgetting our starter and forgetting my drink completely!

When I approached the waitress about our starter not arriving she asked me if I was sure that I ordered a starter? I saw her write the order down so she was obviously in her own world completely.

When the food arrived it tasted like it had been heated up in the microwave and it wasn't authentic in the slightest.

The manager noticed we were unhappy as he told us we didn't need to pay for the starter and drinks.

Staff should be able to handle one large table of students without everything else turning to chaos. It wasn't that busy compared to some places in Bath who seem to be able to cope much better!

1  Thank LaurenNesbitt
Reviewed 30 July 2014

wanted to go here with our children as we got bored of the usual restaurants...p.express, bella..etc and with the current 40%!! off all food you cant complain.
Restaurant is clean, bright and friendly..food is v.good and the bottles of corona are essential!! (my option).
Shame there's not more signage outside, as its a gem which can be easily missed.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Only in Bath for a short afternoon, but found this place after walking around a bit. They offer 40% off food during lunchtime/afternoon, which makes the food very good value. Very fast service with friendly waiters and food is of high quality. Went around 2pm and was very quiet, but good atmosphere in there.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Dropped in midweek, we were the only ones in there! Helpful staff, very good with a acrobatic three year old. Food was fine, nachos a bit to crunchy but fajitas very tasty (chicken and steak). Food portions a good size, managed the cinnamon ice cream for pudding, a bit different and worth a try.
Apparently they are very busy evenings and weekends, I think the problem as others have mentioned, is that you did not know it was there you would be hard pressed to find it.
Would visit again.