“Fabulous apartment to stay in Bath.”
other travellers have booked this property
Lovely open plan living dining area
Soft leather sofas in the living area Sleek modern kitchen, ideal for dining at home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lovely open plan living dining area
Soft leather sofas in the living area
Sleek modern kitchen, ideal for dining at home
Afternoon tea in comfort
Main bedroom with a superking bed,  luxurious linens and White Company toiletries
Main bedroom with twin beds
Master bedroom with 6 ft bed, door leading to en-suite shower room. Ready for a good night's sleep.
Bedroom 2 with twin beds
Bedroom 2 with a king size bed
Family bathroom
En-suite shower room
Your own front door
Pulteney Bridge and the weir. Copyright: Bath Tourism Plus
The Roman Baths with the Abbey in the background. Copyright: Bath Tourism Plus / Colin Hawkins
The Holburne Museum, just around the corner. Copyright: Bath Tourism Plus / Colin Hawkins
Sydney Gardens and the Kennet and Avon canal, only a couple of minutes walk away.  Bath Tourism Plus
The Royal Crescent.  Copyright: Bath Tourism Plus / Colin Hawkins
Beautiful countryside just outside Bath. Copyright: Bath Tourism Plus
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
charliess...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartment to stay in Bath.”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My best friend and i stayed here for 2 nights for my daughter in laws to be hen party.They had a house for 10! We needed a quiet place. It was a well equipped and spotless place to stay. Fabulous queensize beds so comfortable.Safe parking and apartment on ground floor so no stairs. We had a room each but plenty of room for 2 couples.
Would recommend it as one of the best places to stay in bath.
We met Alison who made us feel very welcome.

17 May 2017
Thank you for your lovely review - how kind to describe the apartment as "one of the best places to stay in Bath"!
I'm glad you found our beds comfortable. One bedroom has a superking size bed and the other a king size bed, so both are great for couples or singles!
I hope to meet you in Bath again.
Amanda754...
Sutton, United Kingdom
“Perfect Accommodation”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If you are looking for perfect 5star accommodation in the heart of Bath, look no further than 3 Herschel Place.
The apartment has every thing you could possible need for either a short break or a long stay.Excellent decor and a very short walk from heart of Bath
Would highly recommend this place .

15 May 2017
How lovely for our apartment to be described as "perfect 5 star accommodation" - thank you! I am delighted that you enjoyed yourselves and were so pleased with the apartment. Thank you also for mentioning how close the apartment is to the centre of town - you are right that you really don't need the car once you have arrived. I hope to see you in Bath again!
Mel N
London
“Excellent accommodation”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a really lovely few days in Bath-weather was glorious! The apartment has all the amenities one could wish for. The lounge has two very comfortable settees and the kitchen/diner is very well equipped. We only used one of the bedrooms which had a huge and very comfortable bed. We used both bathrooms which was a real luxury! Very convenient location with a level walk to the city centre. The addition of a designated parking space is a real bonus. Once in Bath, a car can be a real burden, we walk everywhere.

28 Apr 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I am very pleased to hear that you had a good time. Thanks particularly for commenting on how comfortable our beds are!
I hope to see you in Bath again.
Nikos M
Kent
“Comfortable and convenient flat”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Comfortable and well equipped flat. We were two couples and spent two nights in Bath. The accommodation suited us perfectly. It was a pleasant 10 minutes walk to the centre of town.

28 Apr 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Bath and hope you will come again.
Gina C
“Luxury apartment - short walk to Bath Town Centre”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We booked 3 Herschel Place for a girlie break away to celebrate a friends birthday. The apartment was excellent, very clean and fresh and decorated to a high standard. It was equipped with everything you need for a perfect short break away, including a lovely breakfast welcome pack. The beds were very comfortable and the toiletries, bed linen and towels provided were luxurious, every little detail has been carefully put together to make your stay special. The apartment is a 10 min walk into town, taking you past lots of small quaint shops to view on the way. There is an shop 5 mins away to pick up any necessities, but there is a larger Waitrose in town for a larger shop. A visit to the Roman Baths is a must, along with the Circus and The Crescent. Alison gave us a discount card to use on certain attractions which we found very useful. I would fully recommend this apartment for anyone thinking of a break in Bath. We will return one day for another short break. Thank you Alison.

Your age range 50-64
1 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am delighted that you liked the apartment and enjoyed our 'little luxuries'. It is always good to hear that we made our guests feel their stay was special - that is our aim! It's also good to know that you were able to take advantage of our Bath Reward Card discounts - the discount at Thermae Spa and the free glass of wine with dinner at some restaurants are usually particular popular discounts!
I look forward to meeting you again on another visit to Bath.
ruthylou
London, United Kingdom
“perfect break!”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My sisters and I stayed, with my lovely mum for a weekend.
We found everything we needed in the very spotless flat!
it was only a ten minute walk to the centre and we found it very suitable for my mum who doesn't like walking up hills.
Comfy beds and lovely shower, a really relaxing holiday was has by all...thank you Alison

1 Apr 2017
Excellent - thank you! I am very pleased that you all enjoyed your break. The location of the apartment is certainly convenient for those of us who aren't keen on walking up hill, as it is an easy level walk into town. It's good to know you found the beds comfortable - thank you for mentioning it! I hope to meet you all again in Bath.
FWhittall
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Excellent accomodation in a perfect location”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My friends and I had a lovely weekend break at 3 Herschel Place. The apartment was perfect - it was spacious, clean, with everything you would need. Added bonus that the beds could be made into twins and also was so nice to have breakfast provided so we did not have to think about this in advance. Alison was very helpful at the time of booking, prior to our stay and also when we were there. As the apartment wasn't being let straight after us, Alison kindly let us check out whenever we wanted to on our last day. The location of the apartment couldn't have been better as it was so quick and easy to walk into Bath centre. Having a parking space was also brilliant. Bath is such a lovely city that I would hope to return and would definitely stay at 3 Herschel Place again!

1 Apr 2017
I am very pleased that you all enjoyed your stay at Herschel Place. Thank you for all your kind remarks! I certainly agree that Bath is a lovely city and hope you will come again - there is always something new to see and do here!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing