“Fantastic place!”
Review of Restaurant Eleven - CLOSED

Restaurant Eleven
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Visited here over the May Bank Holiday with 4 friends following a recommendation - we booked which I would strongly advise as it isn't huge & is very popular.
Both the food & the service were amazing - food all cooked to perfection & the staff (Mo especially) were attentive & made us feel very welcome, nothing was too much trouble
I will visit again when next in Bath & would heartily recommend
A fantastic place - thank you for making our visit a special experience!

Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious food, Perfect hostess”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a wonderful little restaurant - with seating for about 20 - but they would be 20 of the happiest diners in Bath.

I call our waitress a "perfect hostess"; Hannah looked after everyone there that night as if she was serving us in her own dining room; she was just super - calm, charming, and attentive.

The boys in the kitchen sent out delicious dishes, as if to say: "I'm proud of this dish, enjoy it"; and we did. By the way, you will never have a Bread and Butter Pudding like the one served here!

It was one of the most memorable meals I've had anywhere. I'll definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Atmosphere, staff and food of excellent quality”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Visited here over May Bank Holiday weekend with 4 of my friends, following a recommendation.
We ordered various dishes including fish cakes, steak, chicken and scallop/chirozo risotto. All of which were cooked to perfection. Thank you chef!
However, what really made our meal really special was the staff. Especially Mo. He made us feel welcome and relaxed. He was informative about the food and the area, and was attentive when required. I cannot praise and thank him enough for making our visit to Bath a very special occasion.
I would definately recommend this restaurant, just make sure you book so that you are not disapointed!

Bath, UK
“A great independent restaurant”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had previously visited the restaurant on three occasions when it was the Lime Lounge, and this was our first evening back to experience Restaurant Eleven.

The service was on top form as ever, and we enjoyed scallops and asparagus starters, venison and risotto mains, lemon tart and croissant bread and butter pudding desserts with cocktails, prosecco, pinot noir and coffees.

A great independent restaurant with attention to personal service.

• Visited May 2014
“Super food, lovely little restaurant”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We visited Restaurant Eleven whilst staying in Bath for the weekend 26/27th April. This had been recommended to us by a foodie friend who ate here when it was called the the Lime Lounge. We were not disappointed! Cosy with a relaxed atmosphere is how I'd describe it. The food was absolutely delicious and one of the best meals I've had in a long while. The staff were polite and friendly, and attentive without being intrusive. I would definitely recommend you visit if you are staying in Bath.

• Visited April 2014