“Great Food!”

Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Bath
Poteau, Oklahoma
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We went to Pasty Presto during a day trip to Bath based upon the recommendation of our tour guide. For an American in Europe, it was some of the very best food that we ate during our 10 day trip to Europe.

• Visited August 2013

Stuart, Florida, United States
“Treat yourself!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I love pasties so I decided to try the much-advertised "Best Traditional Cornish Pasty." I even got the large! What a mountain of food, but absolutely the best! The pigeons who kept trying to peck the crust AS I WAS EATING must agree! Don't miss!

Visited November 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The service was excellent and the food was great as well and reasonably priced. I had the cheese, leeks, and bacon pasty as well as a cherry croissant for dessert and both were delicious! The only drawback is the lack of indoor seating.

• Visited October 2013
Munich
“Great quick bite”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I shared a large 'Traditional' pastie / pastry and it was a large snack. A whole one would have easily been a meal. Hot, nicely seasoned, flaky - lots of potato, some meat and a little bit of other vegetables - yummy. Small amount of seating outside with a view of the Bath Abbey and Roman Baths, so a nice place to have a seat outside.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ErinSings
Astoria, Oregon
“Like I remember!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I'd forgotten this was the land of pasties. My great aunt used to make these for us years ago. I had to pull my companions into this tiny shop for lunch. Award winning pasties! What more could we ask for. My granddaughter, daughter in law, and her mother had never had a pasty before. They were quite pleased! I wished I could take them home. Great to take down to the waterfront park for a picnic. Located right across from the baths in the cathedral square. A must have!

Visited June 2013