“Unbelievable food, great service and value!”
Review of Gourmet Scoffs - CLOSED

Gourmet Scoffs
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Unbelievable food, great service and value!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This was easily the best food I have had in England. We ate carry out for lunch and loved it so much we went back to buy more for dinner. My family has traveled extensively in the US and I have to say this is easily one if the best places I have eaten sandwiches at. I highly recommend everything there, especially the salmon and fill sandwhich, vegetable pies, and sweets.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ringocam

Jeddah
“Delicious, home-quality food”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

After touring the Roman Baths, we were starving! We found Gourmet Scoffs right around the corner from Bath Abbey. All of the food items are listed on boards up on the wall and they have full menus upstairs in the seating area. It was recommended to us to go upstairs and select our own tables where the menus were. You must climb a steep set of old stairs to get to the tables. There was a nice selection of sandwiches to choose. We went back downstairs to place our order and paid right then. They give you a number to place at your table to identify your order once they deliver it upstairs. There is a community side table with pitchers of water, glasses, silverware, condiments, and more menus. We didn't see this until we were exiting the restaurant. The food was excellent and high quality....nothing processed. I've included pictures so you can see how beautiful my sandwich was. The prices are great and the service is friendly.....I would definitely come back here.

• Visited March 2013