“Business”
Review of The Star Inn

The Star Inn
Ranked #49 of 633 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My favorite pub in Bath. I can honestly say this was the best place to be in Bath. Sounds like an overstatement and you might guess that I like beer. I could spend a couple of hours in this pub every day. Cheers!

1  Thank Nicholas S

Reviewed 6 April 2018

one of the greatest local pub if you want to have good Ale in town. very helpful barman and friendly stuff.

2  Thank Mgrigoriadi
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I run out of superlatives as I think about my evening at the Star Inn. Imagine the traditional public house of your dreams, small cozy rooms, a warm coal fire, smooth delicious real ales, and friendly service. We felt so welcomed in out of the wet and cold by bartender Ziegfried, who could not have been nicer. His infectious for the pub and its history was infectious and we so enjoyed our ale and gin and tonic by the fire. I'm back in the states now but I dream of this pub and can't wait to return.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Step back in time. What a place. Stan’s cider was a great hit. Not much room to sit down but more than made up for by the atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I've been visiting the historic Star for years. It's one of my favourite pubs in the UK. I pop in most times I'm in Bath. It really takes you back in time.
I love the old wood panelling and individual rooms. There's usually a good range of real ales and cider on hand pump. Best of all is the Bass served from the jug.
It's also great in cold weather when the real fires are going.
The staff and customers are always friendly.
A must visit for pub lovers.