“Charming Shop”

Highgrove Shop Bath
Ranked #31 of 79 Shopping in Bath
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our tour guide told us about this shop and how to get to it; otherwise we would have missed it. My wife was enthralled with the whole place (she loves the Royals). We bought a few gifts and registered for the raffle to benefit the Prince of Wales' many charities. The raffle winner will get many prizes and a visit to Prince Charles' country house. The young woman attendant was very accommodating.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

What a beautiful shop with very helpful staff. His Royal Highness Prince Charles has done a great job in setting these stores up! I was wisely informed by the staff that profits go to charity so that was good enough reason for me to buy. I went for a little collection of the preserves and honey which I loved so much I bought more on their website (www.highgroveshop.com). Looking forward to visiting the Gardens in August. Thank you Highgrove! Helen, Somerset

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Nice grocery cum toiletries and gardening shop a little on the posh side. I think it's opened by Prince Charles, and all produce are organic???? At least it's an all "Made in Britain" shop, so you can't get more authentic than that. They sell part of their range at Fortum and Masons in London, thus I was happy to visit the shop. Bought my usual favourite Onion Marmalade.
Toiletries smell great so it's worth trying out.
Service is warm and friendly, so it's worth a visit. Don't have green fingers but the gardening range looks very attractive.

1  Thank LoveTravelling2012