“That's some good chicken”
Review of Peri Peri Sizzler

Peri Peri Sizzler
Ranked #338 of 571 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Home of great takeaway Chicken! 10 Percent off all online orders at Periperisizzler with discount coupon 'discount' at checkout. At Peri Peri Sizzler all of our chicken is marinated in our special recipe to ensure that our unique flavour penetrates to the core. This is what makes our chicken so special. This unique flavour experience does not stop as you can choose on of our freshly made sauces to have basted onto your chicken, it's your choice.
“That's some good chicken”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Whenever I walk back from the clubs via Peri Peri I can't help but go in. The staff have always been really nice, I wouldn't say friendly but I always go in at half 2 when they've probably had a lot of annoying drunk people by then. Food is good for what it is and the service is quick.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank georgeeporge

“Arrogant people”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I found the staff arrogant! the food really isn't all that! and they have hidden charges on delivery!
when food arrived order has been messed up, and to add insult to injury I found a long strand of HAIR!!! NOT IMPRESSED! stay well clear!

• Visited July 2014
Rhys L, Public Relations Manager at Peri Peri Sizzler, responded to this review, 16 September 2014
Hi, I'm sorry you encountered bad service as mentioned in your review. If you would like to supply for information regarding the incident, please contact a manager at the store. Regards, Rhys
London, United Kingdom
“Worst customer service and attitude I ever encounter”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Don't get me wrong, food was great. Only that when you visit food place, experience starts with customer service and then food. Well worst customer service I ever encounter. Person serving was like, why did I come to her food place.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alihamid
“complaint”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The delivery of 'Piri's Greek salad' arrived with NO FETA CHEESE!! ?? When I rang them to ask how this mistake can be made? I was told I did have cheese with it. The staff were rude to me insisting it had feta. This is ridiculous, when I asked could I be delivered some as the original take-away delivery had cost over £20.00 I was rudely told I would have to wait 'two and a half hours'!
It never arrived. poor very poor

Visited December 2013
Hi, I'm sorry you encountered bad service as mentioned in your review. From this review, we have checked in future all our staff are to ensure that our normal high standards are followed. We apologized that one our staff was rude and we have looked into the matter. Regards, Rhys
Bath, United Kingdom
“Tender moist chicken, lovely spice but not a cheap takeaway!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Well, the most important thing was the chicken was of a good size in a tasty sauce (I choose the hottest option). It was moist and the guy working there was pleasant enough...........I didnt think 6.99 for a piece of chicken with fries and coleslaw to eat on the street was value for money......would walk to Wetherspoons 50 yards away and have a sit down meal served to you with an alcoholic drink of your choice for less!

• Visited August 2013