“Best burgers in whole of BATH”

MeatBusters Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
MeatBusters Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 619 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mon to Thurs kitchen closes at 9:30 PM, Fri and Sat kitchen closes at 10:00 PM, Sunday kitchen closes at 8:30 PM.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This great little place is is well worth a visit and the service and food outstanding value Great menu very cleverly done .Ahmed is extremely friendly & professional who owns the place..Downstair area very snug with excellent music in the background & a cute little outside seating area.If it does so well in this location imagine how well they would do in say St Margarets buildings !.
Highly recommended & a concept Bath has been crying out for in our view.We shall return soon.

2  Thank Fitzgibbon156

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The cocktails here are really lovely with quality ingredients (for example apple juice in cocktails is Innocent) but sadly the burgers are pretty average. I think maybe this place has such a high rating because there isn't really anything like this is Bath? But for me and my boyfriend both burgers were a little tasteless (we had different ones) needed more seasoning and condiments to give some flavour.
The owner was such a lovely guy, super friendly and obviously got on really well with his locals.
This place is very small so not ideal if there's a big group of you. Quite a walk from the centre of town.

3  Thank barbaraann13
Burgersnbarrels, General Manager at MeatBusters Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

''Dear Sarah, I really enjoyed your visit here the other day with yourself and your boyfriend and we were so pleased to hear your views regarding our 'really lovely with quality ingredients cocktails'.

On the flip-side, how completely devastated myself and my team were to read that you felt that both options of our unique recipe freshly prepared locally sourced burgers were 'average'.
I am so surprised that despite all of our friendly conversation and personal service you experienced that I was totally unaware of anything less than delight. Our motto written on our menus is 'if you were not 100% satisfied, then tell us, if you were then please tell your friends'!
With regards condiments, we offer a range of home made, hand crafted sauces made freshly on the premises to our unique recipes, including the traditional favourites of BBQ, mayo, garlic mayo, to the more exotic, 'Twelve Monkeys', 'Hells Bells' and 'Django' - all offered with every meal and also free of charge!
Our personal pride has suffered but we will pick ourselves up and continue to strive to deliver the best possible guest experience we can''

Regards,
Rony and the team.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

After moving to lower bristol road I have found this gem which serves great burgers, offers on nice cocktails 2 for 9 pounds and good customer service. Also serves Budvar and Thatchers :)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Having read a number of reviews about this place, all raving about how good it is, we decided to call in on a monday afternoon and try it for ourselves, well as I said in the title it's all true, this place is a fantastic little restaurant, food excellent and service friendly.
We had a Jerk Chicken burger with fries and a Django burger with fries, both of these were excellent, tasty and well presented, the fries were made from proper potatoes with herbs sprinkled on them, a refreshing change from some of the mass produced fries you get elsewhere. Whilst we were there the place started to fill up. Will definitely return, soon I hope.

1  Thank tinyhj
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Dropped in here for a burger before going to the cinema - having read the reviews. I have to agree with everything that has been written. It was fairly quiet when we arrived on a midweek early evening but soon it filled up. Very friendly, intimate atmosphere indeed and very welcoming. Popcorn served with the drinks was extremely welcome. Chicken burger was delicious, tasty and very tender and the chips were out of this world, not a bit greasy and flavoured with herbs. We were offered a cheesecake with a strawberry coulis, delicious also!
I would highly recommend eating at this friendly unusual little restaurant.

1  Thank BellaSomerset