Review Highlights
amazing. Great fun

Had a great evening at the show tonight and the children were totally baffled! ! Very welcoming... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2015
Dave V
Bristol, United Kingdom
Real entertainment!

This is billed as a 'pop up' show and when we went, it certainly was - by day the location was a... read more

Reviewed 24 March 2015

from US$106.14
from US$19.90
from US$165.84
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Had lots of fun. Amanda was very welcoming I must say. The two fellows did a sterling job and were spellbinding to say the least!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and I attended the inaugural night and were greeted by Amanda and her fellow hosts. The theatre is small which makes it more intimate and provides good interaction with the magicians. The magic tricks are well executed and leaves you wondering how they actually happen.
If you live in Bath or are passing through try and make a point of visiting the theatre, it won't be long before it will be difficult to get a ticket to see the show.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had a great time at the theatre! It was a very cozy venue and I felt welcomed and as though I knew everyone at once though it was my first visit. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had seen this on trip adviser and thought that's different so booked it as soon as we got to Bath. It was well worth the money and Amanda was a great host. The venue is very cosy and that I thinks adds to the whole experience. We will go again next time we are in Bath.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Had a great time last night at Minerva Magic-a good deal at 10 pounds with wine included. Billy Kidd was a revelation! Hilarious, cheeky, quality magic. I will recommend this to my friends.

Date of experience: September 2013