“Fantastic fun”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #55 of 160 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
“Fantastic fun”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Loved this show. Intimate venue. ..great atmosphere and fantastic performances. What more could you ask for?

Visited February 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Belly laughing all the way!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'm not kidding, it was an AWESOME night! It really was a fab atmosphere and I can't recommend it highly enough. I came along with my partner and we sat there belly laughing all the way through. Cozy, fun, relaxed….what more could you ask for?! The magicians blew my mind and I can't wait to go back again and share the love with my friends too. I really, really loved it. The only down side is that it was for an hour, as we could have stayed there being entertained ALL night.. FAB!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Samster2014
London
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great evening!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My friends and I had a fantastic evening! The Magicians were excellent and the tricks wowed us all. Such a great atmosphere and above all really good fun!!

Bristol, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Magic Mandy”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Magic Mandy sawed my husband in half for his birthday treat! His best birthday ever!!!
The other magician (Gazza) was very good too!!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lesley G
bath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Suprising evening !”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We went along to see Magical Mandy's show in early January 14 not knowing what to expect and we're charmed by the warm welcome and intimate atmosphere of her small theatre! We saw two acts, and if you like close up sleight of hand magic this is for you! Lots of audience participation and interaction. Relaxed and fun, a gentle start to a Saturday night the show lasts about an hour. Check it out!

Visited January 2014