“Extraordinary !”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #56 of 162 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Booked this having looked at the reviews. We were not disappointed ! Clever tricks presented in a friendly way. That it was all done close up made it all the more impressive. This is something very different/unusual, and for that reason all the more recommended. I really hope it works just as well if/when they take it to pop-up locations in/around Bath.

There are newer reviews for Minerva Magic Theatre

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Loved this show. Intimate venue. ..great atmosphere and fantastic performances. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'm not kidding, it was an AWESOME night! It really was a fab atmosphere and I can't recommend it highly enough. I came along with my partner and we sat there belly laughing all the way through. Cozy, fun, relaxed….what more could you ask for?! The magicians blew my mind and I can't wait to go back again and share the love with my friends too. I really, really loved it. The only down side is that it was for an hour, as we could have stayed there being entertained ALL night.. FAB!

1  Thank Samster2014
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

My friends and I had a fantastic evening! The Magicians were excellent and the tricks wowed us all. Such a great atmosphere and above all really good fun!!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Magic Mandy sawed my husband in half for his birthday treat! His best birthday ever!!!
The other magician (Gazza) was very good too!!!!

1  Thank Lesley G