“Great evening of entertainment!”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #51 of 156 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great evening of entertainment!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We were looking forward to seeing this show from the previous comments and we were not disappointed. What a wonderful night of entertainment. Very friendly and welcoming. Really funny show with a lot of audience participation. Close up magic, don't know how they did it! Would definitely go again on our next visit to bath! Thanks to all involved for a reasonably priced evening of very clever magicians.

Visited March 2014

Devizes, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent and entertaining!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Top notch magicians performing up close and no matter how much you watch it's hard to figure out how it's done!

None of the shows are the same and I've been to three now :-)

Well worth a visit!

wiltshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great entertainment”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Tonight was the second time we have done the magic club and it was a great evening yet again if you are in bath for a Saturday night you can't beat this for entertainment and at ten pounds to get in its super value we will be back for more .

Visited March 2014
Plymouth, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Complete no-show.”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

On a weekend trip to Bath I was really looking forward to seeing this show on 22.02.14. To be on the safe side I'd rung the local tourist information centre on 21.02.14 who confirmed the show was to take place as normal and were still selling tickets.
However, after waiting outside the Drop Dead Gorgeous boutique for over half an hour in the cold we, and other potential customers, eventually gave up.
It wouldn't have taken too much trouble to put up a sign in the window saying "show cancelled" but the complete lack of customer care put a downer on our night

Visited February 2014
5 Thank AndyBrettle
Amanda F, Owner at Minerva Magic Theatre, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Andy,
I'm so sorry that there was no show on that evening...We had taken tickets off sale at Bath Box Office so I have no idea why they informed you that there was a show running....
The circumstances on this one occasion were truly out of my control.... and I'm incredibly sorry that you had this happen to you....
We are currently relocating the Minerva shows and I would like to invite you and your friends to be my guests next time you visit Bath. Please let me know so that i can arrange complimentary V.I.P tickets for your group.
Best Wishes
Amanda
Thames Ditton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Extraordinary !”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Booked this having looked at the reviews. We were not disappointed ! Clever tricks presented in a friendly way. That it was all done close up made it all the more impressive. This is something very different/unusual, and for that reason all the more recommended. I really hope it works just as well if/when they take it to pop-up locations in/around Bath.

Visited February 2014