“Great show and worth the hour trip from Glastonbury!!!”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #58 of 171 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I wasn't too sure initially about driving from our weekend break in Glastonbury to Bath which took an hour to see this one and half hour showing but i read the reviews on here and went with it.
I'm so glad I did, I booked two tickets for me and my husband "G" - it was his birthday adn the two acts made it extra special. The show was very entertaining, funny and great fun!
We loved every bit of the show and the acts were fantastic!
Definately go see the show - definately worth the price and the location is really good - lots of eating places next door too!

1  Thank S S

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Very funny evening of illusion and magic, well worth being there if you're in Bath, would go again to see what else they can do :)

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Went to see the show for my Husbands 60th birthday surprise with friends and family and it didn't disappoint. I had spoken to Amanda and asked if my husband could be sawn in half and she duly obliged! I haven't laughed so much for ages. The whole show was excellent being such a small venue it was very up close, still couildn't tell how the tricks were done though. Everybody said what a great show and my husband loved being sawn in half!. Thankyou so much Amanda and your team for a great night.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

this was an excellent show, in an intimate venue where close up magic seeing is believing, and laughter abounded

Reviewed 12 April 2014

A fun, hillarious and entertaining evening with 3 exceptional magical entertainers. The venue at the Old Theatre Royal seated about 30 or so punters so that you were no more than 6ft away from the magic happening in front of your own eyes. They even sawed my wife in half so all in all a dammed good show! Now thats magic!

1  Thank fivefingersfrankie