“A great evening full of laughter”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #58 of 171 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Very cosy show, with great interaction and great magic. Had me laughing the whole way from through from start to finish. Would not hesitate to recommend it to any one of my friends or family when they visit Bath. The whole team were so personable and friendly which you simply wouldn't find at larger shows. Thanks to all the team for a great evening!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I read the reviews on here and on Facebook about the magic show, and because of my keen interest in magic I thought I would book some tickets for me and my family for my birthday.....we definitely weren't disappointed!!!! One of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. Filled with mind blowing magic, comedy and the way they make the audience so involved makes it so special!!! Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing night at the Minerva Magic show!
Simon and Amanda were brilliant and astounded us with all of their tricks. Loved the "sawing in half" by Amanda, just fab
All in all a great night that I would recommend to anyone. Felt really welcome and will definitely be back
Thanks for a great show guys!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My partner and I visited the Wine Vaults for an evening of magic with Amanda and Simon. Both magicians were excellent with their up close magic, its amazing to see and try and work out how they did it.

I was volunteered to be sawn in half and I must say I've no idea how it was done and I was only 6 inches from the trick!

A very intimate gig with only about 10 of us there at our show, which for some could be a bit daunting but it is very relaxed and a pleasant atmosphere. Free sweets are a very nice touch.

We messed up our booking and turned up a week later than we should have but it was no problem at all. Seats were shuffled and we were welcomed without issue.

A very good personal show from people that obviously care about their craft.

1  Thank nburton_1972
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A fun show with lots of audience participation. We both really enjoyed seeing the tricks so close and trying to work out how they did it afterwards. Highly recommended.