“AMAZING!!”

Bubbly
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Bubbly is leading the Bubble Tea revolution in South West England. Now open in Bath, we serve amazing Bubble Tea using fresh ingredients and high quality teas; fresh milkshakes, luxurious hot chocolate, and delicious locally-roasted coffee. Our unique free graffiti wall and cool table football ensure there's plenty to keep all the family entertained.
Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I love bubble tea and I have tried it in many places but bubbly has the BEST bubble tea I have ever had. They have unique flavors which I have never tried before. The staff is friendly, amazing and the service is great. The products are well priced and the graffiti wall is so much fun. I have recommended bubbly to all my friends and we go there almost everyday.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Yuvika R

Bath
“A little disappointing”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Intrigued by the idea of Bubble tea, three of us thought we'd try it out. The service was pretty haphazard and slow, but the tea was nice enough, albeit a bit on the pricey side at £3.50 a go. Everyone else seems to be raving about the concept, so maybe we're just missing something, but we found the whole experience disappointing - sorry!

GarethBubbly, Owner at Bubbly, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Hi CatrionaBath, thanks for your balanced feedback. I'm pleased you enjoyed your bubble tea drink - we have gone to great lengths to make interesting new drinks using fresh, high quality ingredients. This week, we're implementing some changes to speed up service during our busier times, whilst not compromising on every drink being freshly prepared to each customer's requirements.
Bath, United Kingdom
“I felt like a kid again!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My first ever bubbly tea, and it was great! Great tea with bubbly things in it - what's not to like?
Digital graffiti wall kept us occupied, we'll definitely be back!

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Bubblicious!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

What an great experience!!
As soon as we walked in we were welcomed with smiles and there was such a friendly atmosphere, the staff were knowledgeable but not pushy and advised which tea to try which was great as we hadn't tried Bubble Tea before. We loved the Graffiti Wall which was great fun for everyone. We will certainly be coming back and can't wait for our next Bubble Tea experience!! :-)

GarethBubbly, Owner at Bubbly, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Hi Janine R, thanks so much for your positive words about your first experience of bubble tea, and I am glad you had fun playing on the free digital graffiti wall. We look forward to seeing back at Bubbly soon!
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“So nice....”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

As soon as my boyfriend and I walked into the store we were greeted with giggles and smiles. We couldn't decide what we wanted so the lady at the register helped us. As we were waiting we started chatting to the lady and the guy who owns (Gareth) about other places we've tried and stuff...

Can't fault them want to go back soon!!!!

2 Thank Robert L