“Nice coffees and good service”
Review of Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero
Ranked #246 of 575 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Wiltshire, UK
“Nice coffees and good service”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I have visited this branch of Caffe Nero several times when I have visited Bath and have always been happy with the quality of the drinks served here. They are prepared to request efficiently by staff who seem to value their customers. There is also a fantastic range of cakes available but as I am gluten and lactose intolerant, I couldn't honestly rate these based on my own experiences! Unfortunately I've not found a cake that caters for my dietary needs in this chain however the staff were very helpful on my first visit when I asked them for this information.

The only thing that prevents me from giving them a full five stars is the fact that they charge extra for decaf and soya when other chains don't.

Visited July 2014

Sorrento, Italy
“Best coffee in Bath”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We always look for Cafe Nero wherever we go and the one in Bath is as good as we hoped. Terrific, strong coffee and wonderful pastries, though they don't last long. Excellent.

• Visited December 2013