“Some and some”

Add it.
Yummy House
Ranked #476 of 638 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We've ordered from Yummy House a few times, with wildly varying results. Generally the food is ok to very good. Usually the staff are fairly rude, and ordering on the phone is alarming as they apparently don't understand and compensate by shouting. I've never had undercooked food, nor offensively greasy. Prawn toasts are very good, bit singed once or twice.
Overall pretty good, and reasonable value

Reviewed 15 April 2018

This was one of the best Chinese takeaways I've had for a very long time. We ordered this via just eat and the food was 20 minutes early. All the food was delicious. The king prawns in a black bean sauce were fantastic, it was the best black bean sauce that I have eaten in a very long time. Great value for money. We will be ordering from here again!

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Worst Chinese I have ever had! Chicken skewers were raw, rice over cooked, crispy beef had a very odd taste. Avoid at all costs!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I have ordered from here a few times. The first time was fine, the food was okay. But the second time, they were 40 mins late with my order, and the food was cold by the time it got to my house. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and figured it happens to the best of us. However, this last time I finally had enough. I placed my order on HungryHouse and got the confirmation text that they accepted the order. 30 mins after the expected delivery time I try calling, no answer. I call again 5 mins later... no answer. After a series of calls, and an hour after the estimated delivery time someone picks up, just to tell me "oh sorry we cancelled your order because we are too busy." So I waited more than an hour for them to tell me, after I FOLOWED UP mind you, that they were never delivering any food in the first place. Thanks Dummy House.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Ordered some Thai food. It turned up over an hour late and was cold. Tried calling the restaurant but it just rang and rang, until eventually we got a voicemail saying the restaurant was closing. The food was absolutely disgusting, by far the worst I have ever eaten. Stodgy noodles, manky satay, some inedible chicken thing in a pancake, cold sticky dim sum. This place should be ashamed to call themselves a restaurant. Asked for a full refund but was only offered half by JustEat and now feel robbed. Do not eat here.

1  Thank Lauren_Bath